Surprise and Vacation

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Delicia pov
I waited patiently for Marcus to come to the house. It was Saturday so there was no school.

I was sitting at the piano bench while Esme played

I was sitting at the piano bench while Esme played. Suddenly I heard something. I got up and went to the door. I smiled and rushed out.

Marcus saw me and drew me into a hug.
" Hello Lici."
" Marcus. Glad you're here." Carlisle came out and greeted Marcus.

We settled in and talked. Marcus spoke.
" This girl is their mate. You were not incorrect in the guess."
" Thank you Marcus. Thank you." He nodded his head and smiled softly at me.
" I'll speak with Aro and Caius but I see no reason why she should be kept apart from the kids." I smiled greatfully at him.

Later I went to find Marcus at a waterfall. I went over and spoke.
" Brother." He sighed and looked at me.
" I'm sorry. I was just thinking of her." I smiled softly and put a hand on his arm.
" Actually. I have a question. Do you still carry her ashes with you?"
" Yes. Why do you ask?"
" Well. I was talking to Aro about something. I've discovered I have one more gift I was unaware of. It's called life and death. I have the power of life and death over someone. And well.......It's better to just show you. May I see her ashes?" Marcus nodded and handed them to me. I bent down and put my hands over them. Soon a body formed. One I knew all too well. Marcus was shocked. I saw Didyme open her eyes.
" Where am I?" I laughed.
" That's a rather long story sister." She looked at me.
" Lici?"
" Hey Didi." She jumped up and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. Then nudged her to Marcus gently. They embraced and kissed. Then she looked at me.

" What happened? The last thing I remember is the wolves attacking us

" What happened? The last thing I remember is the wolves attacking us." I smiled and spoke.
" A lot happened sister. Just know I was able to bring you back. The rest of the story is best told when you've adjusted to this better." She smiled and nodded. We went back to the house.

Carlisle pulled me close the minute I got in. I smiled and buried my face into his chest. Then I pulled away and spoke.
" Didyme meet my mate and husband Carlisle Cullen. Carlisle meet Didyme. Aro's sister and Marcus' mate." He smiled at her.
" It's nice to meet you."
" You as well." Marcus smiled at me.
" Thank you." I nodded my head. Just then Alice came skipping in.
" Mom. Now that that is cleared why don't you and dad take a vacation and Uncle Marcus can stay here and watch us."
" Alice. I don't know if that's a good idea."
"Please mom. You and dad need some alone time. Besides Uncle Marcus could cover for you at school. Pretty please." I sighed and shook my head. Marcus spoke.
" Go. We'll watch the kids while you're gone."
"You sure?" Marcus nodded yes and Didyme smiled.
"I have to get to know my nieces and nephews somehow." I laughed and hugged her.

I got to packing while Carlisle called both of our works and got us two weeks off.

I was looking over everything when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and leaned against my husband. He chuckled and kissed behind my ear. I shivered and smiled. We stayed like that for a bit before Carlisle spoke.
" It's been a while since it's been just the two of us."
" Mmm. It has." Carlisle kissed my cheek.

Later we said goodbye to the kids and Marcus and Didyme then we left for the island Carlisle had bought me a while ago.

When we landed we went straight to the bedroom and settled in.

Carlisle put his arms around my waist

" I missed this."
" Mmm. I missed it also." I turned and kissed him then spoke.
" Why don't I get changed and then we can spend time on the beach?"
" I'll wait for you." I nodded my head and went to the bathroom to get changed.

Once I was changed I came out

Once I was changed I came out. Carlisle looked shocked when he saw me.
" You look amazing." I smiled and put my arms around his neck. We kissed deeply then I spoke.
" Let's go." Carlisle chuckled and twirled me around.

We went outside and had fun in the water then relaxed on the beach. At one point I lay on my stomach and closed my eyes. Carlisle leaned over and kissed my shoulder.
" Perfect." I smiled and turned over. We kissed deeply and he hovered over me. He pulled away and stroked my cheek. I smiled and kissed his hand.
" Let's go inside." He nodded his head and picked me up.

Carlisle put me on the bed and we kissed. Carlisle backed up and took off his clothes. I took off mine and we got back to kissing. We ended up having fun for a bit.

Later we were just laying in the bed relaxing. I had my head on his chest and he had his arms around me.
" I missed this." I said. Carlisle chuckled.
" I did also Lici." I smiled and closed my eyes.

Two weeks later
Carlisle and I were going home today. We had enjoyed our vacation and the much needed alone time it had provided.

I was currently in the room packing when I felt something. I sped to the toilet and threw up.
" Del?" I felt Carlisle pull my hair back into a braid then he rubbed my back.
" What is it?"
" I don't know. I'm just sick all of a sudden." Carlisle kissed my head.
"Del. Could you be pregnant?" I froze and looked shocked.

I had told Carlisle from the beginning about my ability to have children but we had always put it off.

I stood up and sped out. I grabbed my phone and dialed Marcus.

" Sister. Is everything alright?"
" Sort of. Um. Actually.......I think I'm pregnant." There was silence then Marcus spoke.
" You're certain?"
" No. But I believe I am."
"Come home and I'll help you figure this out with Carlisle."
" Thank you Marcus."

Once we hung up Carlisle and I shared a look. This was about to get very interesting.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.