A New Friend and Shared Mate

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. Bella is going to be the shared mate of the Cullen children. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Delicia pov
It had been a bit since we added Rose and we had added three new members. Emmett, Esme's mate, was added one day when Rose and Esme came across him. He had been attacked by a bear. Then we had Alice and Jasper. They just came to us one day with Alice already knowing all about us and who we were. I had known right then and there that they should be accepted into our family.

I was in my room brushing my hair when two hands were placed on my shoulders. I smiled.
" Hello Carlisle." He chuckled and kissed my head.
" Morning love." I smiled softly at him and he smiled back.
" You look beautiful my love."
" Thank you. You look quite handsome Dr. Cullen." He chuckled and shook his head.
"You are never going to get tired of that. Are you Mrs. Cullen?"
" Nope." I finished fixing myself then got up.

Carlisle brushed some hair from my cheek then smiled and kissed my cheek

"My perfect wife." I smiled and stroked his cheek with my fingers.
" My perfect husband." We went downstairs to get ready for the day.

It wasn't long before Esme came running down.
" Mom! Edward is being annoying again."
" I am not." My oldest son said. I sighed and shook my head.
"Okay. Okay. What is going on here?"
"I'm trying to get some stuff but Edward keeps reading my mind and doing it for me. Or getting Emmett to do it for me."
"Edward....."
"Come on mom. I'm just trying to help."
"Nonetheless let your sister do things for herself."
"Yes ma'am." Carlisle chuckled and spoke.
" Go get ready for school you two. Your mother doesn't want to be late."
" Yes dad." Both our first turned said and rushed up the stairs. I chuckled and shook my head. Jasper came down just then with Rose.
" Good morning you two."
"Morning Mom/Mama." Jasper came over to me and sat down. I smiled and continued to work with my son by my side.

I loved all of my children but Jasper had quickly become my favorite. And he and the other kids knew it.

After a bit Jasper got up and wordlessly helped me finish packing lunches for Carlisle and the kids. Carlisle came over and kissed my cheek.
" I have to go. I'll see you later mi carino." I chuckled and spoke.
" See you later mi amore."