6

Everything came to an end, with bogum leaving and bidding goodbye to them and jeongguk keeping taehyung a little too close by wrapping his hands around his shoulder. Yes, everything came to an end.

Soon enough, taehyung turns around to face jeongguk.

"Thanks again, jeongguk, he was such a pain in the ass" after scrambling out these words, taehyung couldn't help but wonder whether it was truly bogum who was a pain or a certain someone else.

"Who said we are finished here, Taehyung"

"What do you mean we are not finished here?" Taehyung squirmed his eyes in confusion, not at all apprehending jeongguk's words.

"I meant that I'm your boyfriend for the whole day. That's basically what you told me" the latter replies, easily amused by how taehyung looked as if his eyes would pop out of his socket any moment.

"I basically cancelled all of my plans for you, so why not make it worth the time for me?"

Now taehyung certainly knows who's more pain in the ass. 

Like before, all he needs now is to find another fake boyfriend who would help him get rid of jeongguk.

"Listen here, Jeon Jeongguk, our act ends here and there's nothing more to it", taehyung sternly replies.

"Nothing more to it? Well, just to let you know, you owe me something" jeongguk smirks, his eyes getting all twinkly, while the blonde curses under his breathe.
What have you gotten yourself into! I swear to god, taehyung, you should always think twice before letting someone into your life.

Now it was taehyung's turn to contemplate on his life decisions.
If he hadn't met Jeongguk behind him while ordering coffee, hell, if bogum hadn't tagged along to the café, he wouldn't have gotten himself in the position he was now in. We could have easily brought himself a nice cup of coffee and might have returned back to his dorm early and finished his netfli-

"So what do you say, taehyung" 
Taehyung groaned, like really he did, not caring whether it was disrespectful of him or not.

"Fine what do you want ?"

"Nah Nah that's for later. Now let's go out on dates like how 'boyfriends' are supposed to" jeongguk took taehyung's hands in his, smiling internally on how warm it was. While taehyung allowed himself to be dragged by his 'just for a day' boyfriend.

Jeongguk pulled him towards the park nearby, noticing that there's an ice cream truck placed right on the sideways, he jogged along with the blonde in the direction of the truck.

"Calm down jeongguk, that truck isn't going anywhere", taehyung who's too much of himself, would never agree that he's enjoying it.

And that's how they ended up in one of those park benches, licking the ice-cream cone in hand.

"Stop looking at my ice-cream, you are not going to have it"

"It's my first time seeing someone have five different scopes of ice-cream with three different toppings" Jeongguk replies, disgustingly judging the ice-cream held firmly in the blonde's hand.

"Well then, it's not my fault that you're such a basic bish" taehyung answers back, eating his cone by now.

Jeongguk decides to not further question it anymore, shifting his focus back on to his ice-cream.

"Are you done yet?" Taehyung asks for the nth that day, clearly annoyed by the brunette, who was taking his time in savoring the ice-cream, as well as wasting the latter's time.

"Yep I'm done"

Finally after what it felt like years, they started walking again. Not that taehyung is clearly frustrated with wasting his time, it's surely a lie, he was enjoying it more than he expected himself to. But being as petty as he is, he wouldn't acknowledge it.

After a short minute of silence, jeongguk decides to finally speak up.
"Hey taehyung, what are your majors?"

Either of them didn't know where they were heading to, but still allowed their feet to be dragged in tone with each other's pace, enjoying the company as if they were some long lost friends who finally had a chance of meeting each other.

"You asked me that before, and if you forgot it, fine. I'm an art student" taehyung's reply was short and soft, he smiled unknowingly showing his box shaped smile, as well as making jeongguk do the same too.

"Has anyone told you that when you smile, you remind them of a bunny", taehyung on noticing jeongguk's cute bunny teeth can't help but point it out.

"Yeah many did, when I was young. I don't really fancy it as of now" Jeongguk was a bit insecure with his smile. He hated how it reveals that soft side of him. He did love his smile when he was young, well he adored it. But after coming to a new city, getting new friends, he felt himself being portrayed weak by his smile.

"But I think, it's what makes you stand out"