8

The museum was fairly filled, much to taehyung's pleasure. He could stare at the curio for hours without needing to worry about the other visitors. And everywhere the blonde rushed to, he pulled a very disinterested jeongguk along with him, not at all bothering to see whether the latter was enjoying it or not.

Jeongguk, conversely never paid much attention to any of those painting or whatever that was displayed on those baby blue painted walls, but he definitely kept his eyes on a certain male who keeps pulling him from place to place, every now and then.

To say that taehyung is beautiful would be an understatement, he was gorgeous, that's more of a prefect way to describe him. Around the dim lights of the museum, taehyung shone vividly than those arts displayed. He adorned a smile that could open up the cloudy skies with gentle breeze running through his hair, jeongguk could watch taehyung all day long if he wants to. Jeongguk found himself admiring the way how taehyung's orbs twinkled whenever his vision lands on a new painting and how he nods carefully to whatever the guide was explaining. They said, the most beautiful art is looking into someone's eyes when they talk about the things they love. 

Taehyung could sense someone's eyes on him throughout the entire journey, but he dismisses it, focusing more of his attention on the guide describing the art pieces infront of him.

Shortly, they both remain as the only ones who still haven't left the room, everyone else who accompanied them, already off to the next display. Taehyung turns around locking eyes with a certain someone, who stands a bit too close for his liking. Jeongguk doesn't even bother moving, nor do he decides to change his gaze, but instead he allows himself to get even more lost in taehyung's eyes. Taehyung, however, starts frenziedly blushing a shade of crimson red. Jeongguk leans in closer until both their noses were close to touching each other. Taehyung could feel the brunette's hands on either side of his waist, pulling him closer.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung's voice was barely more of a whisper, his breathe delicately fanning against jeongguk's lips.

"Hmm" jeongguk leans more closer as if there's even more room in between them. Vanilla scent reaching his nostrils, wanting himself to indulge in taehyung's scent even more. It's much of an infatuation but jeongguk's certain that both of them can change this into something much more.

Tilting his head and reaching slightly near the blonde's ears, jeongguk faintly whispers,

"Do you realize how beautiful you are, taehyung?"

Shivers spread throughout taehyung's body, but rather a good kind. Jeongguk's mint breathe, from the ice-cream they just had, brushes his neck, grazing it as a tease across his sweet spot.
Taehyung's arms softly circles around his neck, wanting to have more than a tease, both of them too indulged to take notice of their surrounding. Luckily there weren't anyone around them, much to their pleasure.

Hands firmly placed on taehyung's waist, pulling him closer chest to chest, jeongguk lets their forehead meet.

Jeongguk takes a split second to check whether taehyung was okay with it, instead he meets up with a pair of chocolate brown eyes, warm and welcoming, and wanted just as what jeongguk desired for.

So here they were, tilting both their heads, leaning closer until their lips touched eminently. A warm sensation spread throughout jeongguk's body almost binding him. Their lips moved in sync wanting to find each other's taste. It was just a kiss, a harmless little kiss, but so tender and sweet that taehyung completely succumbed to jeongguk's charms as they unfolded.

It's wasn't anything sort of driven by passion, but rather frustration and lust, one that's more than touch, however still a gentle pressing of their lips, persuading both their blood to rush.

Everything was done on instincts, as they both pulled away for the much needed air. And soon enough, jeongguk went for taehyung's neck, peppering it with long kisses leaving taehyung breathless.

"Attention visitors. Thank you for visiting our museum today. Please make sure that we will be closing at 4:00 pm except 2nd floor. Special Exhibits on the 2nd floor is available until 5:00 pm, so please take your time as long as we are open. Thank you"

A robotic audio was heard from the speaker snapping taehyung back to reality, he suddenly pushes the latter away, taking the brunette by surprise. Catching jeongguk by his arms, taehyung pulls the latter towards the exit by instincts.

Silence is what followed them after leaving the museum. And for the first time in jeongguk's life he was speechless, neither knowing how to break the ice between them.
And taehyung, on the other hand, was too embarrassed to even speak up.
Their hands were still intertwined together, neither of them took notice of it.

Walking more and more away from the museum, the silence finally on the verge of killing him, jeongguk decides to speak up.

"Do you want me to drop you home?"

The question took the older by surprise.

"Do you have a car?" taehyung questions back. Jeongguk returns a nod.

"Then why did we walk all the way here? we could have taken your car instead" taehyung was done with the latter's foolishness by now. Nether-less chuckled at it.

"That's not what I meant. My dorm is nearby, if u want I can take my car from there"

"Okay then, car it is. I can't walk no more"

"But I won't deny that walking alongside with you is more comfortable"

"Oh" that's all what left taehyung's mouth, not wanting to add anymore awkwardness along with it.

The sun was near setting, the sky tinted with vibrant shades of red, like a perfect watercolor painting. Birds sketched as silhouettes on a painted canvas, leaving traces everywhere. Everything was perfect. Taehyung's hands itched to capture the beauty in his phone memory, saving it to paint later.

But jeongguk's heart raced on seeing taehyung look so beautiful under the sunset.