Chapter I

I have always believed in love. Maybe because I used to watch way too many Disney movies when I was a kid. Never thought that there will be a prince charming waiting with a shoe on my door. But definitely thought that there will be someone who will make me happy.

I am Kristiana Enriel Gonzalo Camerine, a nineteen years old and very good looking (if I do say so myself). I am 5'10" ,blue eyes and a decent bit of abs, thanks to basketball. Not to brag or anything but I am the best in this state. And I am in the best shape of my life. I should also note that I never had a problem with the guys. While I wouldn't say they flock to me, I can say I have never gone for a dry season, if you get my drift.

My step-sister, Emily, on the other hand, was my polar opposite. She was shy, unlike my outgoing personality. She is a straight A student, while I am.....good. She likes KitKat, while I like Oreo. You get my point.

She never dated while I lived at home. While I was busy finding my prince charming, she was busy wearing her hair in pigtails, wearing out-of-fashion glasses and always carrying a book. She also always wore long skirts and dressed as if she had just been time-warped from 1955. To make matters even worse, she had been wearing braces for the past three years. She doesn't have a lot of friends.

I recently went to Paris. Stayed there for a year. Dang I probably should have just stayed there. The guys there, are actually hot. And seems decent. I know, I have seen a lot of abduction movies. But still.....OK I am getting out of point there.

Since I returned from my tour, I saw that there has been some changes. Emily seems to be a little bit more distant than ever. She spends a little bit more time with her phone than her books. And she seems happy.

Guess she finally found someone good enough to play with. Good for her.

But enough about her. For some reason I haven't been able to get laid since I got back from my tour. It's not like there hasn't been any offer. It's just that none was good enough. Yeah I like to have sex. But it's not like I would have sex with anyone. I do like them hot but a little bit of brain is not a bad ingredient either. But seems like most of my high school friends have lost most of their brain cells since then.

And thus it was a Friday. And I was having a date with nachos & horror movies.

As fate would have it, I got a call from a high school buddy who was now a member of Alpha Delta something or other. She sounded drunk as she slurred on the phone, "Pitch, get your ass to the Alpha house now."

Why?" I asked having been there last weekend at a so-called party, where the guys were Douche-gay.

[ Douche-gay : A term used by krista & friends to refer to those douchebag kind of guy who thinks that every living thing want to shag them ]

"Samantha Colson has thrown a party"

Samantha Colson : big titty, shorts stripy, loves big dicky (According to Krista's diary that she has lost over 13 times so far)

"Samantha the slut? Why will I be interested in a party thrown by her?"

"Well maybe not in her. But guess who has joined the party. Phoenix Fire & The whole Jayden Crew"

It took me all about 30 seconds to reach my car from my room. And just about twenty minutes to reach the Bla bla sorority house. Once inside, I was in alcohol heaven.  And I was mesmerized by the guys on stage, particularly a cute Phoenix star shirtless, who seemed to really enjoy being the center of attention.

Phoenix Fire & Jayden's Crew are actually the only two best thing in our city. Phoenix Fire is the current basketball champion & Jayden's Crew is the top music label. But they are more famous for their looks than their talents.

As I stared and practically drooled at the parade of hot hunks who continued to showcase their assets, Anjie found me.

Dude, you made it. Fucking amazing, right?" Anjie asked as she high-fived me.

"Fucking amazing," I echoed.

So? She was looking at me expectedly.

So what? I was confused about what she was talking about.

She rolled her eyes & said, "Who is your target tonight?

You know me. I always aim for the best.

"Jayden! You can't be serious !!"
"Well good luck I guess"

I don't need no luck. See ya later babe.

After that I head onto find Jayden. Now I won't say I am the best at seduction or anything. But I am pretty good at getting in bed with the person I want. It's just a matter of fact. After searching through the whole sorority house I finally found him.

For a guy as popular as him, you would think that he would be surrounded by girls in the pool. But here he was sitting on a tree with another girl. Probably Claudia.

[Claudia - 2nd lead vocal of Jayden's Crew & Jayden's younger sister]

After a few seconds I realized that it wasn't Claudia. Cause they were exchanging saliva. What? That's what it looked like I swear. There is no way in hell that I would call it a kiss.

Ok jokes apart, I was intrigued with this girl. I was behind them so I couldn't see her properly. Simple skirt ! Who wears 90's long skirt in a sorority party? Except my sister ofcourse. But..............

No, it can't be. Emily?