Chapter IV

As I got closed to the tree, I became sure that it actually was my sister. She was kissing Jayden. At first I was shocked. Not because she was kissing Jayden. But because of her approach. Yes it seems like my sister initiated the kiss. And as I was watching them kiss, I started feeling weird for some reason. Felt like I was being hurt or something. While I was trying to figure out the reason, our eyes matched. She was kissing him without breaking our eye contact.

That triggered something in me. I got angry & envious & jealous. Pretty much all the feelings in me rose up. I was so confused that I ran from that spot. I bumped into couple of people. People were looking at me weirdly but I just couldn’t shake off that weird feeling. I ran quickly to my car & drove off. Not to my home, no, I needed a little bit of space. I needed to clear my head so I kept driving. I had no idea as to where I was going. I just kept driving.

Why did that kiss shook me so much?
Why was I feeling so weird?

Was I jealous of my sister?
No that can't be. I have loved & cared for her. Yes I did annoy her a lot. But never wanted anything bad for her. Ok, maybe I wanted her to get abducted by Slenderman. So that I can save her in the end by collecting all the pages. But that's a different point.

Was I jealous of Jayden?
Yes, I have read a lot of stories online. I have read a lot of....umm...those kind of stories as well. But I have never seen her like that. I have never been interested in girls either. So it can't be.

So what is it? What was this weird feeling?

And suddenly it hit me.....

Everything went dark afterwards.