Chapter 4

Steve's prov
I woke up this morning feeling referring I got up and head to the kitchen early I thought I was the only one awake at 4:50 am in the morning but boy was I wrong. I walk into the kitchen and I saw (Y/n) in a crop-top and leggings and she was sweaty but she looked so good. I stood there just taking in all of her curves as I swallowed a lump in my throat. Then she turned around "Morming Cap how'd you sleep ?" I snapped out of my daydream "Oh um I slept well and you" she smiled "Same" she seems so happy and her smiled could lit up the darkest days. "Cap it's not good to walk around in your underwear" I was confused at first but I look down and saw at I was in my Iron Man underwear "Well I mean it's cute and all but if Tony sees you in that he'll never let that go" I put my hands in front to covers as much as I can "I um I well sorry" I run back to my room and closed that door I don't think I have to guts to look at her in the eyes anymore.

(Y/n)'prov
I giggled as I saw him run to his room and it was my turn to go in mine after I took a shower I went to the common room and everyone was there eating breakfast. I saw Steve was on the eating table and I notice his face was a tad red "Morning !" Said Sam as he passed me "Morning doll" said Bucky as he kisses my head he caught me off guard so I was a lil bit flush as I glance back to Steve he look sad and a lil angry so I just smiled his way. Then I sat next to him and saw that he wasn't his usual self so I decide to be a lil bit evil I whisper in his ear "You look good in that Iron Man underwear" and walked away but turn around and gave him a wink. I could see that his face was bright red {Mission complete} I giggled to myself {This is gonna be fun} then Wanda came in front of me "Can we train together ?" "Sure" we went to the training area and I notice this side of the room had no cameras or recorder. "Is there anything you want to tell me Wanda she turn around and face me "I know you have ice powers and that you are being to have water power after your ice melts" I look at her shock but not angry "Yes it's true but I can't really use my water power unless I have a water source but with ice I can because I'm cold inside I've never felt warmth before" she look down sadden about what I just said I signed and put a hand on her shoulder "It's ok to tell you the truth I'm not the real daughter of Nick Fury his friend saved me" she look at me confused "The truth is I'm not from this planet the only people that knows that are you, Fury, my savior and HYDRA. I was born on a planet that was beautiful we lived in peace and our species has the gift of water and ice. My real father was cold toward my mother but he loved her and my mom well she was gifted in water she could evaporate it turn it jello freeze it of manipulate it. But sadly I'm not that talented yet." Wanda listened to my every word just like a small sibling "Well let's practice magic and hand do to hand combat" she stood in front of me ready to spare.

~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve's prov
I was still blushing even after she left, Bucky went next to me "Steve you ok man I haven't seen you like this before" I signed "I'm ok" he look at me "Are you sure cause you face and reaction says otherwise" "I don't know whenever I'm near her I feel like before" Bucky look at me not unsatisfied "I feel I was short and out of her league I know that I'm the Captain America and I can have any girl. This feeling is different than what I have with Peggy" Bucky patted my back "How she was only been here for less than a week and she has you under her spell" I laughed "Yeah I know right pathetic".

____________________________________

Author here I know this chapter is short but the next one I promise it's gonna be better 😏if you know what I mean 😉

Jk jk

Maybe