Chapter 10

Steve's prov
{I'm getting worried she should have been here 2 hours ago where is she ?!} all of the avengers were at the common room waiting for (Y/n) to show up Tony is trying not let Fury know that his daughter was missing. Vision and Jarvis are checking all the security cameras to where you were last seen. The others were trying to calm me down but something inside me was screaming at me telling me that you were in danger. Suddenly the elevator down dinged we all turn ours heads towards the sound hoping it was you, I was hoping that you would walk in with a smile telling us that you were carried away with time. But my hope was gone as quickly as it appeared, at the entrance of the elevator stood and old man probably in his 90s I was slightly surprised that he is walking. He looked around the room in a panic {somehow I feel like I know him} he looked at me as I see a small relief in his eyes he had a box with him, he step closer to me handing it to me. "Do you remember this box do you remember me ?" Bucky came next to me as I look at him and the box I saw his tag and then it hit me "Tim ? What are you doing here ?" He smiled but then it faded "It's (Y/n) she was at my shop looking for a present for your birthday but..." Bucky but a hand on his shoulder "Tim what happened ?" He look at me with eyes full of sorrow "It should have been me Rogers I'm so sorry..." we look at him confused "Tell us what happened ?" "HYDRA happened" the room was silent I could feel everyone's anger building up "They bursts in my shop destroying everything I took the box in my hands I was about to give it to her for your birthday but they came in and took me hostage. They told her they would kill me if she didn't come with them her eyes were glowing while the room felt colder by the minute I told her it was ok that I'm prepared to die but she wouldn't let me as she surrendered herself to them they knocked me out and before I blacked out I heard her telling me to tell you that she loved you and everyone and that she is sorry".

3rd person prov
After Tim finished his story the room was filled with silence and anger everyone had fury in their eyes Bruce was slowly turning green. It stayed like that for a few minutes until Vision, Bruce, Tony and Loki decided to start searching they all used every camera in the city checking it, Loki used a spell but it wasn't strong enough for the base was in hidden somewhere deep underneath the surface of the ground. There a helicopter landed with a muzzled and handcuffed (Y/n) her hands and legs were cuffed together as they dragged her with a metal chain that was strapped to her collar HYDRA didn't leave any chance for her to escape she was in front of several scientists as soldiers as they dragged her to her cell. They tied her chains to a wall and so she could have less room to move above her was a huge altar violet light that stretch thru the entire ceiling. The temperature was raised so that she may not use her powers. The soldiers went in and laughed as the hit and punch her like she as a punching bag but she, however didn't scream nor crie as she took the beating while looking into their eyes. Her's were full of hatred and anger while theirs were cruel and inhuman. Each day was like an eternity she suffered their punches and experiments she felt more like a animal than a human. She was thin and her hair lost its beautiful natural color and turned white her eyes were empty and white her skin was slowly turning grey. She did not know how many days she was on here but it felt like a year had past and she was right because today HYDRA decided it was time to wipe her. Back at the tower the team didn't stop looking for her everyone seems like they are doing their jobs but they all hide their fatigue and how thin they have become even Loki locked himself in a room. All of them have become quite attached to you. But Steve was the worst case of them all he stayed in his room locked away he only ate when Bucky was there but he didn't eat much. He, Tony, Bruce and Fury searches for you they didn't rest but not because the thought of you being tortured was eating them alive. Back at the base you were dragged into a room full of metal and in the middle a chair. They strapped you in and put a machine on your head suddenly you feel electricity crossing thru your vains you tried to scream to ease the pain but it didn't help for the pain worsened. After what felt like a eternity you blacked out. Suddenly theirs was an explosion in the base.....