Chapter 14

Y/n's prov
I walked out of the room silently as I chose my prey Who shall go first so hard to decide the gods or the mortals and the wanna be heros oooh or my favorite assassins so many to play with so lil time ooooh I know how about the love sick Captain mmmm yesssss lets have some fun

Steve's prov
I couldn't sleep all night I look at the ring box at my night stand signing God I miss her, her adorable laughter, her gorgeous eyes that hair that I can play with her hands on me Gooooood I sound like a love suck teenager I put a pillow in my face as I groan suddenly the door to my room opened and my gorgeous woman walked in wearing a black silky night gown and oh god I felt my pants getting smaller in seconds Oh that woman ! Driving me nuts isn't enough for her ! Does she really need to give me a boner ?! For fuck sake she's too hot to be real. I cough to try and distract myself hopefully it's working she walks slowly up to me as she looked at me swaying her hips without noticing Yh nope nope that isn't working man I want to make her my woman with a woman like her I'm making love and fucking her all night she approached me and she put her hands on my chest roaming it as I put my hand on her body she was touching me and I was loving it it made me want to rip that gown off and rock her world and ruin her for anyone else but me she touch my crotch and I forgot to breath she slowly reach up and her lips met mine at first it was sweet and cute as we parted I stare at her in hunger ignoring the danger feeling in my mind. I started to kiss her hard with hunger and passion as I back her up against the wall and slam her there as my body grind itself on hers I picked her leg up and I start to dry hump her and suck on her neck leaving marks marking her as my own. I started to feel cold but I ignore it I wanted this moment to last I want her now as she kiss me I felt my arms and legs getting frozen I open my eyes and stared at hers her eyes were filled with ice with specks of fire they were filled with rage and emptiness like she had no idea who I am or that I saved her.
My body grew colder and I remained motionless I look at her she smiled evilly she looked proud of her work and that's when it hit me HYDRA FUCK  I try to scream and to alert the others but my voice was no more my body became frozen and they last words I heard was "Never mess with HYDRA now who's next ?"