Chapter 11

Steve's prov
I woke up this morning I didn't want to wake up nor did I want to go anywhere I look around me seeing some of (Y/n)'s stuff laying around. The smell of her in the air it's like she never left, suddenly Bucky kicked my door open "Steve suit up, we found (Y/n)" I immediately stood up and run to get my suit 5 minutes later everyone was at the quinjet all suit up and ready for battle. We were arriving at our destination it was a small empty village in Egypt. Thor, Hulk, Wanda and Vision took care of the HYDRA that was on the surface after that we went in "Cap she's in the west wing down the hall that's the only door you'll see" said Tony "Copy that" Bucky, Nat, Loki and I are wanna find her "Let's get our girl" Nat said that as she smirked. We punch out way through the some HYDRA agents "Get the fuck outta my way" "Cap language" I ran to the west wing and as I got closer, the air got hotter, I stood in front of a door "Experiment Icicle" I couldn't get the door open as much as I punch it "DAMN IT ! BUCKY !" "Got it" He ran towards the door and gave it his hardest punch with his metal hand and it was safe to say it opened wide. The room was extremely hot and in the middle was my girl tied up on a chair pale and thin her body covered in bruises and cuts. Bucky turned off the heating system. She looked so lifeless I tried so hard to hold my tears in but a few escaped as I quickly went by her side and untied her as I bring her into my arms. I whispered "It's ok you're safe I'm here doll I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you as long as I live" I examined her closely "She is smaller than I remember thinner too, what the hell have they done to her ?" Anger and rage built inside of me but I had to keep my priorities straight I had to get her out of here and in a safe place. When Nat burst in the room "Cap did you—" when she turned around her body froze as she saw (Y/n), her hand tighten into a fist and the anger and sadness was clear on her face I swallowed a lump in my throat as I kiss my girl on the head "Let's get out of here" I carried her bridal-style as I ran out of the base. Once we were out I ran straight for the quinjet as I get her on the medical table. I stayed there with her and when the team got back they were resting outside, a knock was heard from the door. "Come in" the door opened to reveal Tony all sweaty he stood by the door "Hey Cap how is she ?" I paused for a second before I answered "She's fine but she is not waking up and she's thin and pale and-and covered in god damn bruised and wounds" I feel so weak as I couldn't help her, it looks like if I even touch her or move her she'd break like glass. As we arrive at HQ the nurses and doctors rushed in and took her to the med bay, I stayed outside hoping that she is ok. Bucky and I waited together he didn't want me to be alone the others waited but Fury called them for the report of the mission. A few hours later the doctor went out "Hey doc is she ok ?" He looked at me unsure of what to tell me "Her healing power still didn't kicked in and her snow cells are still not regenerating as fast as they should. She has internal bleeding and her powers are not healing her because of those damaged cells and..." Bucky put a hand on my shoulder to support me as I look at him telling him to continue "She has memories lost we don't know how much she has forgotten unless she woke up and until all her cells are fully regenerated we can't tell when she'll wake up. Maybe tomorrow and in a few weeks or maybe in years" I stumble back a few steps I feel myself choking on air and I was getting lightheaded. (IF I GOT TO HER SOONER SHE WOULDNT BE LIKE THIS) I turned around and punch the wall I ran out of the med bay leaving Bucky as I approach the gym I started to punch the punching bag started of slow and soft going harder and faster as I force and release my anger on the bag. (WHY HER ?! IM GONNA MAKE THEM REGRET THIS !) "STEVE ?!" Bucky was trying to snapped me out of my daydream but I didn't want to listen "STEVE !" "WHAT ?!" He had his two arms on my shoulders "Steve I know it hurts bad and we all feel the pain, we are all angry but she wouldn't want you to not take care of yourself. You haven't had a proper meal in weeks and you haven't slept plus not to mention you haven't clean yourself yet you're still covered in sweat, dirt and blood" I look at him defeated "fine" I walk to my room as I clench my fist little did I know they were covered red bruises, I turned on the shower and walked in drowning myself in the water and submerge my whole body in.