Chapter 5

3rd person prov
It's been a month since you came live with the Avenger, it was great you got closer to them especially Steve. You keep flirting with him and he did the same with you. The other Avengers ship you guys together but you only ever flirted with each other, each side didn't make a move. Tony was getting frustrated so was Bucky, Sam and Natasha they were the first to ship you two together.

Today was the day where no one had to go on mission and for the first time in months they were bored so Tony came up with a game. Little did we know they had a plan for us.

(Y/n)'s prov
I was reading a book when Tony called me down, when I arrived everyone was sitting on the couch "Why are we all here is there an emergency ?" They all shook there heads "Ok gang I know that today no one has to do anything so I have a game that we can all play" that caught the attention of the others Tony picked up a box and a bottle the others had a smile on there faces but the only one who were confused was me and Steve. "Ok so the deal is that we spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to take a object in the box" they all nodded but I wanted to know more about Tony's game "Tony what is this game anyway" she smirked my way "Well sweetheart it's called seven minutes in heaven you can do what ever you want with the person the symbol represents" I nodded then he placed the bottle on the table and spins it. After a few minutes the bottle landed on me and everyone in the room started to smirk and that creeped me out "Well look at our lucky first player come and take a symbol" I stood up and went next to Tony as I put my hand on the box I felt a sharp edge I decided to take that one. Once I pulled it out it was a silver star at first I didn't really understand but then I turned around and look at Steve. Our eyes met and he started to blush {Aw cute} I smirk, Tony put down the box "Alright let's get you two in the closet" Tony dragged me by the arm and Bucky dragged Steve they both pushed us in and locked the door. "We won't let you out until one of you make a move on each other" Said Sam "Yeah come on guys we all know you like each other" Said Natasha "No hard feelings ok Steve you'll thank me one day" said Bucky.I can't believe them oh my god the nerve of those four.

Steve's prov
When Bucky pushed me in my heart was racing the only this was in my mind was her. I couldn't stop looking at her so I did what my guts told me to do.

3rd person prov
You were banging on the door and telling the others to let you out but they were gone you signed but when you look next to you your face started to go red. Steve was approaching you slowly with lust filing his eyes you saw that and you tried to back away until you were trapped between the wall and his chest. You never knew he was this tall and this handsome with his beautiful sapphire eye and golden hair. He put one of his hand on your face caressing it and the other on your waist. Steve bring you closer to him as he lean until your lips meet half way the kiss was slow and passionate and when you backed away he released you "I'm sorry I didn't _" you grabbed his collar and slammed your lips on his this time the kiss was different it was needy and full of lust. The kiss was getting heated Steve licked your lower lips for entry when you granted him that passage his tongue explore your mouth as you moaned. When he backed away he saw that your eyes was full of hunger and lust just like his. He started to kiss you collar bone then your neck witch made you moan and he grinned with satisfaction. He slammed you against the wall and you wrapped your legs on his waist as you feel something hard pressing on your entrance as you moaned. You take of his shirt and he took of yours. But just when the fun was about to start Tony burst in the room "OK I HAVE HAD ENOUGH DONT BE SO LOUD" as he walk away we both hear him cursing Steve was embarrassed and humiliated, you both were. As you put back your clothes Steve turns to you "Um so does this mean your mine now ?" You look at him and smirked you put your hand on his cheek and kiss him gently "I don't know do you want me to be yours" he smiled and picked you up in the air "Yes of course I do" you both laughed and hugged each other "So I want to take you out is tomorrow ok at 4 pm ?" He said with eyes full of hope you kissed him cheek "Tomorrow is perfect" you both went back to your rooms but when your were in front of your room Steve pulled you in for a last heated kiss as he squeeze you butt a lil as he whispers in your ear "Next time I won't stop haft way love" as he walked away you stood there shocked and a blush mess you walk in the room and changed but all you could think about was Steve and how he turns you on.

Steve's prov
As I was walking back I hated the way Tony just burst in the closet I was getting excited and when that happens there was this kinky side of me that comes out. But as we arrived to her room I pulled her in for a last heated kiss as I squeeze her butt a lil then I whispers in her ear "Next time I won't stop haft way love" then I saw that her face was bright red {God she is so cute} then I walked away {This girl might be the death of me} I walked in my room and I was so excited for our date tomorrow.