2

Barry

I walked in the side door of my house and went straight to my room. i was numb by now. I pulled out clothes i could sleep in and left them on my bed. i walked over to the bathroom and I started the hot water. I pulled out my first aid kit from my cupboard as i let the water run. I got my Advil and filled up a small cup with water. I slipped one into my mouth to get rid of my headache, then slowly opened the kit. I took out some wipes, cotton pads and the alcohol. I used the wipes to get rid of smeared dry blood. Then I used the alcohol and cotton pads to disinfect the wounds.

I cleaned the mess of paper and cotton and took out a few bandages and left them out for me to put on after my shower. I zipped up the kit and shoved it back in my cupboard. I pealed of my sweaty clothes and tossed them in my hamper. I took my hair out of my ponytail. I stepped into the warm shower. I scrubbed myself with soap and rinsed myself off then I washed my face. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and put a few drops on my hand. I started messaging it into my scalp. I rinsed it out. I combed my hair so it wasn't tangled.

I stepped out of the shower wrapped the towel around my dripping body and turned off the water. I drained my hair and combed it again then parted it down the middle.

"I'm starting fresh tomorrow. I'm gonna be society's depiction of pretty" I said smiling into the mirror. I get pissed on the topic every day. I have I curvy body and I have pretty clothes that I like but it's just not me.i don't feel comfortable in that type of clothes

I put my hair in tight braids hoping that it curls overnight. I put on the clothes i left myself. I plugged my phone in to charge. I put my outfit on my chair for tomorrow. I walked over to my light and turned it off.

It was 9:30 pm. I lied in bed until I drifted into a deep slumber. And hoped that I had a good day tomorrow. Because I've been trying. But nothing seems to make me feel better. nothing seems to make those assholes at school shut up about me and what i wear.

edited: 2020-07-07