9

Barry pov

Corey and I ate and decided to go to the school to mess around.. I did think he was cute but I didn't want to mess things up so quickly. I didn't want to get close and have to say goodbye when we have to get back to our families.

I changed and wore one of his hoodies because it was raining. I just wore leggings. I got clothes before going to the school. "what do you wanna do there?" he asked. "I don't know. I've never been to school after hours alone." I said. "we'll see." he said as we walked in. "now. what can we do here?" I asked looking around as we stood in the hall. "I've got an idea." he said taking my hand and running through the hall.

he led me to the film room. "what do you want to do in here?" I asked as he dropped my hand and looking around. "get the cameras." he said looking at me with a smile. we grabbed a few cameras and walked around the school.

this is so weird for many reasons. this is my school but it looked like I was sitting in a whole other decade. it was cool but it felt like a fever dream.

before I knew it Corey had dragged me to a random room in the school that made it look like a green room. "start taking pictures." he said turning on the camera. "alright?" I said turning mine on after him. we started snapping a few photos of things around.

time skip

we stood in the darkroom developing the photos. "so how'd you come up with the idea to snap photos of plants?" I asked laughing and pulling the photos out of the fluid. "I don't know. I saw the corkboard covered in photos and though. 'hey there's an idea'." he said. "so I took some photos of you." he said and I somehow knew it was coming. "Corey, why?" I exhaled. "shut up you'll love them." he said clipping the photos up.

soon enough they all developed and they were much more beautiful than expected. they were all candids of course. wow. "I didn't know you were such a good photographer." i said looking at the photos. "I'm not. you're just beautiful." he said looking at me.

edited: 2020-07-08