10

Barry

"We never ended up cooking last night. There are more ingredients here. Do you want to try?" he asked leading out of the darkroom. "sure, pizza." I said with a smile plastered on my face. and we walked off to the cafeteria.

i sat on the counter. "okay so what do we need?" he asked pressing his hands on the counter space around me. "for the dough, we need flour, vegetable oil and water." I listed as he walked over to the silver cupboards and pulled them open. He grabbed the flour. I got off the counter and got a huge bowl and a measuring cup. I filled the cup with cold water. He searched for a wisk.

I put flour in the bowl and slowly put in water as he mixed. It soon became a thick mixture. We each washed our hands before touching the dough. We walked back from the sink. I took a handful of flour and put some in his hands. We rubbed our hands together and grabbed half of the dough. we each put a few drops of vegetable oil on the dough.

We played around with it until it had no lumps. I took his half and put ours together. "grab the sauce. Put it in a huge pot and boil it." I said putting the dough in the bowl and covering it with saran wrap.

we chilled waiting for the dough to rise and the sauce to cook.

-

edited: 2020-07-08