hayes

hayesgrier on my way babygirl💦

liked by oliviamarie, nashgrier, alliecat and 582,691 others

alliecat wait this wasn't part of the plan @oliviamarie !!!

hater this has gotta be a fuckin joke🤢

madisonbeer WAIT WHAT!?

stassiebaby no way, omg!!

fan😍😍😍😍😍

jackgilinsky bro fuck yeah!

jackjohnson GOOD JOB

fan SHIP

camerondallas ummmm @nashgrier finally!

fan FINALLY! SHIP

hater she's a sick bitch stay away from her @oliviamarie !

nashgrier use protection!!!!

hayesgrier oh we will😉

oliviamarie HAYES!

view 43,902 other comments

Hayes was actually on his way to my house, wearing that! I know I just met him and all but how am I supposed to keep myself under control when he looks that good?

After waiting about a half hour I heard a knock on the door and walked to my front door, took a breath, and opened it.

I was met with the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I've ever seen.

"Hi." I said, it sounded like I was out of breath.

"You're even more beautiful in person." Hayes said, his voice raspy, he was obviously tired. I checked him out, head to toe. Grey/black sweatshirt, it was obvious he had no shirt on underneath.

"Woah.." I trailed off to myself and then mentally cursed when I realized I had said that out loud.

"Oh fuck, shit, sorry." My awkwardness was kicking in and I laughed. Hayes invited himself in which was what I wanted him to do.

"Where's your kitchen?" He asked after kicking his shoes off and looking around. I pointed to an archway that was off to the side of the living room and he nodded his head.

"I'm gonna make you food, go get comfy in your bed." He winked at me and I nodded.

"Upstairs, second room to your left." I said before my body disappeared down the hallway and into my king sized bed.

45 minutes later

I heard a soft knock on the door but kept my eyes closed, I was tired. But then I smelled food, my favorite food, spaghetti.

"I figured you like spaghetti so I made some, just make sure you leave room for dessert." Hayes smiled, as if it had a sexual meaning behind it, which definitely made me a bit nervous. I've never actually had sex, I know I know, shocker. I've just never had time to find a guy I wanted to do it with, I've been too busy with modeling and friends that I guess I just never got the job done.

"Oh I will." I winked at him and he smiled. There wasn't really any awkward tension between Hayes and I, maybe it's the fact that I know I can trust him because he's so close to my brother. Or maybe it's just because he's being so sweet.

After finishing my food Hayes ran the dirty dishes down to the kitchen for me, which earned even more points for my book.

But I wondered one thing.

Out of all these girls, why me? Why is he choosing to be so sweet to me?

Hayes walked back into my room and I moved my body over to make room for him in the middle of my bed. He took his sweatshirt off only to leave him in his jeans and socks.

"You can take those off if you'd be more comfortable." I said nervously, he could clearly hear my voice shaking.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his voice was soft and caring.

"Yeah, get comfy, you can stay if you want." I mean he's already here so why not? Right? Is this the right decision?

Hayes took off his jeans and socks and got comfortable under my white comforter, I laid on my left side and he laid on his right, so we were facing each other.

"You really are beautiful." He cooed and I felt my cheeks get hot. He moved closer to me and cupped my face with his hands, which were definitely quite a bit bigger than mine.

Our lips finally touched and I couldn't believe how smooth his lips were, perfect almost. We fell deeper into the kiss and he positioned himself so he was leaning over me. I put my hands on his sides and pulled him closer, so our stomachs were touching.

I used my feet to pull his boxers down, I wanted this and I wanted it from Hayes, now.

"I want you." I almost moaned to him and he nodded his head.

"I'm all yours babygirl." Was the last thing Hayes said before I had the best night of my life without even leaving my bed.