olivia

four days later

oliviamarie so thankful for everyone that has been there for me the past couple weeks

oliviamarie so thankful for everyone that has been there for me the past couple weeks. no, i don't blame anyone for the accident, they're called accidents for a reason. but it was no accident that i met you, @hayesgrier , i know things have happened and stuff was said but i love you, with every piece of my heart, and thank you for being here when i need you most. now please take me home and give me unlimited cuddles

tagged @hayesgrier

liked by stassiebaby, hayesgrier, shawnmendes and 582,674 others

fan this. is. so. cute.

hayesgrier i love you too baby girl, im on my way with fresh clothes for you❤️

fan ^^* AWW😭❤️

alliecat we'll be by the house tomorrow!!!

stassiebaby we love you so much! liv, you're adorable💜

shawnmendes CUDDLING ONLY!'

fan omg shawn! 😂

hater i literally h8 u

oliviamarie ya..cuddling😉

shawnmendes IM SERIOUS YOU TWO! @hayesgrier @oliviamarie

hayesgrier yeah, me too😉

nashgrier Oh Jesus just no babies, okay?

fan omg yes!! BABIES

fan LITTLE HAYES' omg yes❤️❤️

Soon Hayes arrived with a fresh set of clothes and helped me change.

"Thank you." I said quietly, I was sick of this place and just wanted to be home.

"Here's your crutches, you can adjust them if they're feeling too short or tall, feel free to put stickers or anything else on them, these are yours to keep." The nurse explained and I smiled the best I could.

"Thank you, so so much for everything, you saved her life." Hayes thanked her before I could get the chance.

I threw in a quick thank you and a hug to the nurse that took care of me and we walked out to the car. Hayes drove carefully and was constantly asking if I was nervous. I always responded with a simple no and told him to just drive and that I was fine.

My eyes were just beginning to feel heavy when a car pulled out in front of Hayes and he had to slam on the breaks. Then I don't know what happened.

My body froze and I gripped on to Hayes' arm and the door handle. Tears filled my eyes and I began to freak out.

"Hey it's okay, you're okay." Hayes said to me but it didn't help.

"I'm ok." I choked out while my body was shaking, Hayes pulled over and rushed to my side of the car. My hands began to shake and I felt overwhelmed for no reason. Hayes opened the door and I buried my face in his chest and just cried.

"I'm so sorry." He said a million times into my ear.

I finally calmed down.

"Are you okay?" He asked and wiped my cheeks for me.

"Yeah, can we please just get home?" I asked him, my eyes were surely red and I had a pounding headache coming on.

"Of course."