olivia & hayes

five months later
life is good, hayes and olivia are still together

five months later life is good, hayes and olivia are still together

oliviamarie got the cast off just in time for girls night💃🏼

liked by alliecat, hayesgrier, madisonbeer and 693,555 others

fan girl power!!!🖤

hayesgrier have fun tonight babygirl!😘

alliecat she will!!^

madisonbeer im so excited for tonight

tez the girls together again! iconic!

hater a whore get together

whorlivia wow olivia, keep acting innocent...

fan olivia?^^

oliviamarie has blocked whorlivia from commenting on her posts

After we took our girls group picture we headed off to the club, Madison knew of a low key bar that would serve to eighteen year olds so it was perfect.

"What's Hayes doing tonight?" Allie asked me and I shrugged.

"Game night with the boys I think." I decided to shoot Hayes a text before we got there.

MESSAGES

Olivia what's the plan for you tonight?

Hayes going over to Tezs with Nash and the guys

Olivia okay baby have fun❤️

Hayes you too babygirl😘

Olivia 😘

hayesgrier and we're off to guys night

liked by oliviamarie, camerondallas, shawnmendes and 772,583 others

oliviamarie i hope y'all make it there w Hayes driving😳

fan omg I love them😂

fan hotties😍😫

hayesgrier I'm a good driver!!

nashgrier yeah okay bro😂

hater6 i can't believe you're still with that whore

oliviamarie I'm not a whore.

hayesgrier has blocked hater6 from commenting on his posts

I locked my phone and decided to just focus on my girls.

~at the bar~

"Let's get some shots!" Madison said and I nodded. We made our way to the bar and ordered vodka shots for the girls. For this bar being low key there sure is a lot of people here. The music is loud and it seems just like any other club.

After we all took our shots Allie decided to order another round.

"This is to my best friend who is also the strongest person I know. We all love you so much Olivia!" Allie cheered and we all clinked our shot glasses and then drank it.

*HAYES*

"Dude come on!" Tez yelled and I laughed, he died for the fifth time in a row. We're playing super mario bros and we're trying to beat a castle level while Gilinsky and Johnson are playing cards and drinking beers, Cameron and Nash are playing fooseball and Skate just showed up so he's drinking and watching the Jacks.

"Bro how's Olivia?" Tez asked and I looked at him.

"She's amazing as always, I think the hate is starting to get to her though." I told him and looked down. She's such a sweet girl and it breaks my heart when people call her such hurtful names. She's not a whore or a bitch or anything like that..she's beautiful and sensitive but also the strongest person I know.

"She's strong, I can't believe she's putting up with your ass." He joked and I smirked.

"Olivia is something else-" I got cut off by my phone ringing. It was a FaceTime call from Olivia.

"Olivia?" I answered and looked at her smiling face.

"Hi baby! I'm just checking up, the girls ordered the third round of shots and now we're eating, I don't think we'll be much longer." She said, her blonde hair fell perfectly and her smile glowed, she was gorgeous inside and out.

"Okay, beautiful, you know where I'll be when you're done." I smiled and we said our goodbyes. After I hung up all the guys were staring at me.

"Dude, you're whipped." Gilinsky joked.

"Dude you're the same way with Madison." I mocked him and everyone chuckled.

TWO HOURS LATER

*OLIVIA*

The taxi dropped me off at Tezs driveway and I said thank you and paid him. The girls went home and I think it's around two a.m. but honestly I'm not sure.

I stumbled to the front door while laughing about nonsense the whole way. I twisted the doorknob and walked into the house after kicking my heels off.

I sat my purse on the couch and wandered to the garage where the guys were. I tripped and fell on the carpet and Hayes must have heard me because he rushed to my side.

"Hi." I laughed as he picked me up and carried me bridal style to the couch where he sat me next to Shawn.

"Hey bro." I said and began laughing, he was clearly angry with me.

"You got drunk? You're eighteen!?" He yelled, obviously frustrated. I sat up as straight as possible and tried acting sober.

"You're right it was wrong, it will never happen again." To me I didn't stutter but I must have because Nash giggled across the room.

"You're my little sister, I'm not just going to sit here while you go out clubbing! Not gonna happen anymore!" He yelled at me and tears threatened to fall.

"I know it's hard, Shawn, but I am an adult and I will make my own decisions. There's beer in everyone's hand here so why can't I drink?" I sipped on a water that Hayes handed me.

"You're aloud to drink here and at home and anywhere else that's private! I'm not just gonna let some guy at the club decide he's gonna get lucky and drug you or something!" Shawn's face began turning red and he stormed out of the room.

"And please change before the guys start staring at you!" He yelled from down the hall and I sat in silence.

Then bad thoughts began rushing in.

Maybe I am a whore? I mean, look at how I'm dressed, I look trashy.

Maybe that's all I am.

Trash.