real life.

Soon enough there was a knock on my door, it was Hayes.

"I miss you." I said crying, my blonde hair up in a messy bun, but yet it still managed to get in my face.

"Baby come here." He said and quickly hugged me, I instantly felt better. I hugged him as if I'd never hug him again.

"But what you did hurt." I told him and pushed him away.

"I need to hate you but I can't." I said.

"Then don't." He responded, the desperation in his eyes.

"I need you." I cried.

"You have me." He said, raising his voice.

"I don't want Madison, what I did was fucked up and I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for Malu, I'm sorry for fucking everything up but Olivia you are my babygirl, you are so perfect beyond words and thinking about hurting you hurts me."

"Then why do you do it?" I spat.

"I'm scared of commitment." He said quietly and sat on my couch.

"Well, you don't have to be." I sat on his lap and played with his hair.

"It's done, I'm don't hurting you." Hayes said with determination in his voice. He went on his phone and blocked Madison on everything which made my heart skip a small beat out of happiness.

"I love you Olivia Marie Mendes, please take me back?" He asked like a lost puppy dog.

I couldn't, this was wrong, he hurt me and I can't just forgive him.

"I'm sorry Hayes, I can't, not right now. This was a mistake." I told him, getting up and opening the front door.

"You want me to go? Liv please don't make me go, I want to stay." He pleased and I became stressed.

"You're not sleeping in my room, Hayes." I told him and sighed.

"You can sleep on the couch.." I gave in and he smiled, he went to hug me but I refused.

"Goodnight." I said to him and walked down the hall.

"Olivia?" I heard. He sounded like a child.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I please sleep next to you." He used his puppy dog eyes, it almost worked.

"On the floor next to my bed." I yawned and he followed me to my room. I put some blanket on the ground next to my bed to make it a little more comfy and I settled into my own bed.

"Goodnight." I said and he took my hand and kissed it.

"Goodnight."