prologue

Prince vikram karan Singh mewar is the crown prince of the jodhpur, rajasthan royal family. He is the elder son of king Arvind Singh mewar and Queen Neelima Singh mewar. He loves his younger siblings Rana pratap and his sister preksha. He is one of the best CEO in the country and have every qualities a prince and future king should have not a arrogant but easy to approach.Pampered alot by his grandmother chaya Devi.Very protective of his family. Fall in love with the girl who works as his grandmother secretary, a girl from normal and middle class family or what he thought.

Drishya chowdary unique as her name works as secretary to rajamata(king's mother) chaya Devi of jodhpur who knows her identity and a girl of secrets and mystery.What will happen prince of jodhpur propose her a day before returning to her home. Will she say yes to prince??

"what are you doing here, drishya??" vikram asked me seeing me here and in this attire.

"This is my home where I am living since my birth." I said seeing my surroundings if anyone watching us.

"Are you princess?"
He said looking really shocked.

"I am" I said not meeting his eyes.

But, it was not only that she have to save her family and people who are suffering from years...

A curse is waiting to break..

A family without heirs from last hundreds of years..

A spirit who's waiting for the things which were taken from her and revenge from their family??

An unknown voice disturbing her from her childhood..

Will she able to solve this mystery??

Will she able to stop the spirit who is waiting for her revenge or going to die in spirit hands?

Can she able to save them and win her love??

Or she going to lose both family and love???

Read it to find more about princess drishya's story!!!
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

So, what do you think about prologue???

Author note: It is not only a love story but but also shows the power of girl.

Plz, vote and comment!!!

This story is my own imagination...

Help in finding the perfect personality for characters
Or imagine whoever you want..
See you

Hanu💛💛