Curse

Well, I'm receiving lot of warnings from people. So, here the story!!!!

Drishya started the book that her brother gave her.....

Once upon a time south India was ruled by two kings. It was vijayanagara and wodeyar dynasty.

Early years of 15 century, vijaynagara was ruled by Tirumalaraja. He has two wifes one of them is Alemelamma, she was very big devotee of Ranganaki who was concert of Lord Ranganaka. She was used to priest and devotee at a temple at srirangapatnam. She was very powerful and pivous women.

Wadiyar were ruled over Mysore. At same time tirumalaraja was sick with a tremendous disease which was called as a king dieases. Taking this as a chance greedy king of wadiyar take a chance and get ready for the war.

In this time tirumalaraja went to talkadu, a town which was near of Mysore which consists of various and hundreds of temples. But as he sat the foot at talkadu, tirumalaraja was taken away by death. As wadiyar king was possessed by the jewelry of Alemelamma.

As she was widow, with out kids and kingdom. He sent his army to have her jewelry. But she sent a small nose ring with big pearl. And donate her jewellery to ranganaki Amma in srirangapatnam as she given her word and promise that she will donate. Alemelamma never broke her promise or word she have given no matter what, how dangerous it is....

Wadiyar Raja sent his army to malangi where she used to live after her husband death to get her. In other to escape from army. She runned to kaveri river bank and she suicide herself before saying 'Talkadu maralagali,malangi madhuvagali, Mysooru arasarige makkalaagadirali'

Drishya stopped after reading this line. She went to her own thinking. All looked confused except wadiyars. Vikram shook her shoulder to made her out of trance.

" 'She cursed the place where her husband died to be sand dunes, and place she was lived after her husband death to be filled with whirlpools and the Mysore wadiyar dynasty who tried to take her jewellery away to be with no heirs.' after that she committed suicide herself. But being a pivous and devotee woman, her words became True." drishya said shocking everyone.

She continued to read the book, "After the few months of curse, prince of wadiyar family was died because of unknown dieases, which was not identify. Soon, after some years talkadu was filled with sand dunes and mountains. It was under the mountains for hundreds of years. Malangi was slowly drown into river kaveri."

"It was true, we have recently discovered the village talkadu was found a few years back under mountains, but the miracle in that village was how much we clean that place we will find sand in next day at whole village. We also get the reports that Malangi was slowly drown into water." Mahendra said.

"And about the heir, the kings of Mysore never had a child, But they would have a child before he taken his position as a king but I have never heard any king to have children. Next king either maybe adopted one from his brother child or the child who born before the king ceremony. It was true for the years." gayatri said looking sad.

"Then, my dad was also adopted one??" drishya asked after digesting the truth.

"No, he was born before your grandpa taken over the position." gayatri said.

"But I have seen a miracle after for this years that a child has born after taking over king position that too a girl and that is you. After the curse a girl didn't born in this palace because in our kingdom girl was the seen as a goddess Lakshmi. We have always believed that princess is a goddess and happiness of kingdom but never have one. It was believed that goddess can't be in the place where the curse. But you have born, you not only break the curse but the belief. We actually thought the curse was over, but no your mother was getting a voices and feelings of someone near you." drishya feels the same feelings as gayatri said. But this time she heard and saw....