Something Happened

Next day after meeting drishya and Nandhini went to back to Mysore. Drishya was laying on the bed when she feel the same indifferent feelings after long time.

'Why are you here?' she thought in her mind.

Well, princess.. I'm only here to help you..

This is day you will get the chance to save your beloved..

Today is the... Look and search for thing.. You will definitely find it today..

Remember this is the day..

Drishya understand what she was talking about went to place where she can find the thing she needed.

🔔 Same day in evening 🔔

Rajamata is worried about her granddaughter. She went out morning without saying anything to anybody only with rajendar. She was currently in study.

She heared a sound which was like opening the door of some cave which echoed through the whole castle.

Whoever in the palace after time frightened hearing the big sound. When they are about to find what it is. The main electricity of whole city and palace was gone off. The generators, batteries, inventor are not working. Every shop and house was went into dark. The whole city went into dark nobody can see what is happening in there. All lightened the candles and oil lamps.

After few minutes they again heard same sound of the door. In the entrance, A car moved out of the gates of palace fastly. They are going to stop the car but when they see the car was the palace they went back to their work.

After few minutes everything is back to normal. But they know something was happened.

All people prayed to God to help them whatever going to come in their lives and in their kingdom. Drishya called her grandma informing she is okay and going to stay in lalitha Mahal palace fur night and will be back in morning. Gayatri Devi just agreed with her it's not like she have given any option to her and she couldn't help but notice slight happiness in her voice.

But what happened in Mysore became news allover country. Every channel started to telecast this because Mysore was always a city of mysteries and secrets. It's very good topic for increasing their TRP.

Something strange happen in Mysore Palace!!

Today something really strange happen in Mysore maharaj palace which is also residence of royal family. Not only the in the palace but also in the Mysore whole city. Today evening just shortly after sunset the whole current went off including palace.

But the mystery thing is not even a single battery or generator function during this time leaving the whole city in dark for hour. They couldn't find anything defects in the electronic devices. They are working normal like nothing really happened.

But even more strange thing happened in the palace is after few minutes electricity went off they was big sounds in the palace which echoed through out the castle. The same thing repeated after few minutes making startling whoever in castle.

But the management of palace said nobody was injured and everything is perfect in palace and also they couldn't find anything about what really happened there. They said that they will inform if they find the reason for this.

Most of the royal family is not in the castle at that time except for the Rajamata gayatri Devi and princess drishya and her friend princess Nandhini. They said that everyone was good and safe.

But most interesting thing is that this time which the electricity was gone was most auspicious time.. Maybe this all something is connected to all.

We will give the more information when we know about it...

Seeing the TV news Mahendra immeaditaly taken his phone tapping on it mumbling why didn't anyone not informed him..

Currently the persons who went to small tour are sitting in the Mahendra room seeing the news. Seeing the news Sakshi panicked and called everyone.

After few minutes his call accept he immediately started babbling "Granny, is everyone are okay?? How is drishya and Nandhu??"

"Calm down, Everyone was okay and nothing went wrong but we still couldn't find anything what exactly happened but we are sure that something is really happened. Drishya and Nandhu are both fine. Don't call them they both are some startled."

"Are you sure about them?? I mean as per as I know they both are not easy to get startled." he asked in worried tone.

"I'm sure Mahendra. You don't know what happened here. It is very dark at a time and also the sound echoed through out the every corner of palace. I'm glad kids are with you, it's better you are not here. Please don't stress about anything calm all of them. Be careful!!" she said before hanging up without saying goodbye. It's first time she hung up on him.

He looked at the phone before looking at them still with confused expression "She said everyone was good. They can't find anything missing or what really happened but sure was really something going on there. And strictly said don't call drishya and Nandhini saying that they are startled because the sound was very big which echoed through palace and that too dark. I'm sure they both are not that coward. But she was in tension. If you don't mind can we go back tomorrow?? Because I'm not feeling good here leaving my people there." he asked vikram.

"Ofcourse, I'm not feeling good too and I can't see any places here with peace. Please do arrangements!!" he said with his siblings agree with him.

Mahendra nodded before getting the arrangements done, they will reach the Mysore by tomorrow morning.

.................................................................

In a big room which was decorated beautifully. It looks like old room. A beautiful girl is sitting in chair looking at the people who are looking very weak.

They are very weak even walk. She take them here with very difficult. Tears are falling from her eyes without her knowing looking at the two persons who are very closed. But she promised herself she will not let them suffer again.

🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

What really happened there??

Who is this girl and other persons??

I know it's really confusing chapter but I will reveal in some chapters..

Please wait... Please vote and comment...