Justice for woman

Few days after dasara, rajasthan royal family went away. The wedding will be helding in Jaipur. Nandhini to went back to her home.

After few days, drishya and Yadhuveer was comming back to palace after a event, it was already late. A black security cars is moving infront of them watching the road. Drishya was looking at the window, when they crossing the unpopular area where the crowd was less. She saw four guys firing something on road side, then they suddenly escaped from there in their bikes. She just let it go thinking that was trash but when the car was crossing the spot she saw a hand in fire she immediately yelled at driver.

"Stop the car!! Now!" hearing her yell, driver and also bodyguard of Yadhuveer, Dev stopped the car with jerk.

"What happened, drishya?" Yadhuveer asked from beside. But without answering him she went down, opening dickie she immediately took an old blanket run to fire stopping it immediately by throwing it on it.

By seeing her run others too runned behind her. "What is it?" Yadhuveer couldn't saw has body was covered with blanket.

"Rajendar, call the police and ambulance! I saw someone firing this guy." instead of answering him, she ordered rajendar who nodded before taking his phone calling ambulance then police. There security also come back realising that princess step down the car.

Dev took the blanket tried to check the body, he recognized it is women because of long hair, her body was and feel that she still has breath "Sir, it's a woman she still has breath. We can save her if we take her to hospital." he said looking at Yadhuveer and drishya.

"Then, what are you waiting for, pick up her! there is a hospital near." yadhuveer said going towards the car fastly followed by Dev who carry the women. Security was still in the spot waiting for police so they can inform the incident. Yadhuveer drived the car fastly with in five minutes they are infront of hospital.

They admitted women in emergency ward,Doctors started to treat her.

On other side police started enquiry about the incident. By the woman dresses they found out that she was the girl whose parents filed missing complaint about her few hours ago.

Her name is riha, she is a veterinary surgeon. Her parents complained about her missing because her phone call was cut off when she was talking to her cousin sister and she also told them about the guys who were following her like leeches and she feels unsafe.

Her parents reached the hospital immediately after knowing about her. Drishya and Yadhuveer were still in hospital, they are admant to not leave until they know about the health condition of her.

Few hours had passed police are investigating about case. They have to work harder and faster to catch the criminals cause their was huge pressure on them from royal family and the mother of victim is also famous public prosecutor of high court.

At midnight, doctor who was treating riha came out of the room and delivered a heart broken news that riha is nomore because of her fire injuries and he also informed that she was brutally raped before they burned her.

Hearing it her family members started crying. Tears started to fall from drishya eyes too,She started to felt guilty if she was few minutes fast she would have atleast saved her.

She hugged riha's mother tightly started consoling her. She turned to see riha father who still has shocked expression, tears started to fall from his eyes. His eyes started to change into pain as he clutched his chest. He fell on ground still clutching his heart. They yelled for doctor but it's already late, he was died by shock and heart attack. His fragile couldn't handle the shock news of his daughter death.