visiting places

Vikram just finished his breakfast, sitting in the living room with his father.

"Vikram, me,your mother and my mom are going back tomorrow. We have to present there as the king and queen, We both have to be there. We will back to dassara or navaratri in our region. You and all family will stay here until the festival end." king Arvind said to his son not leaving any option.

Vikram nodded at his father, he don't know what will he do there because he was sure all will go back to their works and he don't want to disturb anyone even though he wanted to spend some time with drishya, he can't disturb her.

He saw two female figures are walking in garden as four big dogs and two puppies running towards them. He never saw they were dogs in palace. Soon, he realized drishya and Nandhini are two women.

Drishya was playing with dogs as Nandhini was with puppies. Vikram went there as his siblings are talking with his grandma. He meeted rajendar who was there with some distance watching around who gave him smile.

As vikram came near them, dogs started barking at him as he was new. Vikram gently and slowly went towards them and patted cautiously. They looked at him with their eyes like judging him until licked his hand. Drishya couldn't stop but laugh at his cautiousness.

"Hey, don't laugh at me, it was my first counter with your dogs." he complained. Drishya chuckle shaking her head.

They turned to go back to palace, "Hey, Do you remember that we discussed about going out to see the places??"

"Yeah!! Did you ask your grandma?"

"I did, but there is a little problem."

"What might be that little problem??" he asked as he was looking at architecture of palace.

"I will go with you tomorrow, but I can't accampaign you the other three days because I have an important work here, but my two brothers will be with you." vikram nodded he has nothing to say against it even though he wanted her to be there.

"What about princess Nandhini?" he said as he looked at her.

"I will be with my friend, because we both have to be there." vikram nodded.

"Okay, then inform Rana and preksha." vikram nodded to this one to.

Next day they all weared western clothes to feel comfortable but it was first appearance of drishya in western wear because she never been outside cause she used to study in foreign country from childhood and she was rarely seen public. But she was very popular in their kingdom because of only princess. She was wearing a floral top with denim jeans.

This time to drishya have to seat last with vikram as Yadhuveer driving the car and preksha sat in passenger seat. Rana, nandhini sat in middle leaving vikram and drishya to sat last.

Drishya put her head on his shoulder wrapped her hands around his arm, he just smiled at her kissing her forehead. He go back to his work on his phone.

But something caught her attention she looked through the window where all people are waving at them.

That's when she realized how people love the royal family.. How much respect they are giving.. Even though they barely appeared in public..

In car everyone in there own world that they didn't even notice the what's happening outside. Except Yadhuveer who was driving and seeing sidewards. Even they reached the country side the people were still waving at them. That's when she realized her grandma words.

"Grandma, please agree for it. I didn't also visit the places for years.please.." drishya asked rajamata with puppy eyes.

"okay, Even you can also saw how people loves you and our family. Even we did very less to them and just gave them curse..."