Are you really a princess??

It always said that  love will be increased when your away from them...
This may be the reason for our lovebirds who are smiling like crazy...

One month later

It's been a month, drishya and vikram are texting each other through phone. Tomorrow vikram was going to come. Drishya was in tension as how will he react to her identity.

Drishya was going through a hallway which was near pooja temple. When she was passing through the hallway. She felt same feeling and heard same women voice from her childhood but this time she heard new words...

Finally You're back....

I was waiting for you...

You know you're the one and who can help your close ones....

You can only one help your kingdom and land...

You are the chosen and only one can break this curse...

You can only break this curse and save your parents...

Princess you're the one....

Parents?? They are dead aren't they?? She thought to herself.

No, they are alive but not going to alive if they continue to live like that...

What?? But how can I do that??

You don't know anything princess,you have to know everything but I can't tell you everything now. But I can tell you're very special because you are only daughter and child to the king of Mysore...

But how can I know??

You should ask your grandma!! She was the one who sent you away from me but I will follow you everywhere....

What?? Who are you?? What do you want from me??

You are the one who can get what I want!! But I will not harm you. I promise you that I will not harm you and your family if you get what I want...

How can I trust you??

You have to I promised you. If I promise anyone I will definitely obey it.... You should ask your grandma about me if Alamelamma give a word she will obey for her word....

Saying this her voice disappeared. She didn't understand anything...

What is the curse?

Her parents alive??

How can she break the curse??

Who is this Alemelamma??

Drishya taken pillar to support. A servant seen her.

"Rajkumari, what happened to you? Are you okay??"

Servant was old so drishya thought she would know about the curse.

"What curse is suffering Mysore kingdom??" Servant was shocked sudden question of princess. No one is allowed to tell about curse to princess. It was strict rules in kingdom.

"I'm sorry, princess!! I'm not allowed to tell you. But you can't get answer from anyone but only from rajamata!!!"

Drishya understand it. "where is she??" she asked angrily as she wants to ask questions.