CHAPTER 2

-----------------------------
   Training starts now
-----------------------------

Naruto sat in the middle of the garden, blocking all the sounds around him out and focusing on nothing but his breathing, it had been 4 day's since he had found his father's house, he had been coming along here to train in secret, in those four days two things stood out more than anything else. The first he had mastered a high level cloning Jutsu because of his chakara reserve is to high to do a simple cloning jutsu and the second was he had adopted his fathers nindo.

The words swam in his mind "I Never give up and I never go back on my word. That is my Nindo…My ninja way." A smile split the young boy's otherwise stoic face as he stood up, he looked around himself at himself, there were almost twenty of himself in the small area training the more necessary tools for being a Ninja, Some were practicing Chakra control, trying to balance a leaf on there forehead without touching it, others were attempting to climb tree's by sending Chakra to his feet and another small group were practicing walking on water at the small fish pond. He sighed as he slowly began to disperse the clones, each of their collective experiences and memories rushed into his mind and he swayed slightly as the information processed. 

Other than physical training he also studies some of his father's book the history of Konaha, politics, math, physics, tactics, philosophy and etc. He then begun walking to his mother's room. He opened the door and gazed at the two swords display at the middle. He begun practicing the basic of kenjutsu cause it is said the Uzumakis are good at swords.

Not only the swords are display in the room there was many sealing objects in his mother's room. He decided to learn fuinjutsu when he master chakara control and learn how to write the words properly. He took a step closer at the sword.

He grab the two swords. He felt immerse power surge through him. "Woah." he said eyeing the two swords.

I'm not good at describing so this is how the two swords looks like.