Chapter 12

A/N: Now the chapter your waiting for and I know some of you are tired of the waiting game now...

Sorry for the lost time, sorry I hadn't update and sorry again hahaha.

Anyway, thankyou for your patience so I now present you *drum roll*

THE STORY!

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Naruto didn't anticipated this, he was just going to chill for two weeks since the academy gave them a two weeks off before returning, to sort out their genin team. However, Kami must be twisting his life as he find himself with the Ero-sennin out of the village again.

It was the second time, he went out of the village and Ero-sennin here, was willing to teach him all about his spy network and skills for spying. Naruto's eyes widened at that thought because dang—"Language Brat." the fox said, which he ignored—despite his peeping obsession, he heard from the old man that his spying skills are aswome, and it really helped the village alot.

He admired Jiraiya alot, what could you say? He was strong, lot of experience, a good assist to the village, gets to travel different places, if you just ignore his pervertness and his research. That made him stop and think...if that's the case, why didn't old man have Jiraiya as his successor.

Maybe the fact Jiraiya was a valuable piece to the village, it's bad to waste his talent of spying or maybe being hokage puts the stress on you. He eyed the old sage's back, he was free and not stuck at a office like the old man...was hokage really that bad?

He shook his head, what was the point for his dream if he's already doubting the job but to be stuck in a office for hours made him cringe since his so hype, he had energy to ran the whole village and not sit there and examined a paper; signing it.

What was hokage really meant for him. He sighs and remember how arrogant he was with Konohamaru on what does a hokage means because what does it really means or the kid just affected him.
This was really confusing and he hated being confused...

He wonders why did his dad decided to be hokage.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

A/N: This is just an example of a kid struggling on what he wants to be.

This is just a experiment because some kids tend to change or insecure on what they want but sadly I didn't see that in Naruto because ever since he was young he always want to be hokage for people to notice him so yeah...

Every kids has a moment to doubt on what they want so I'm giving it to him now and this is a different Naruto not the original go luck self one.

That's all for my explanations.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Lately his becoming insecure—"Maybe it's hormones since your already thirteen and you're on puberty so..." he just ignored that comment—with his decisions lately and...

"It's just teen drama, you'll get used to it." Naruto grow red at that, he was about to tell him to shut up when Ero-sennin looked at him confused. "Hey Gaki! Keep up and don't drag us with your teenage problems." he yelled and  Naruto just sighed in defeat.