Chapter 10

Limping wasn't that bad if only you weren't the one limping. Naruto sighs making his way to the training grounds with his good leg. He mentally cursed the villagers for this, those rufians sticked an explosive tag to his leg.

He didn't want to fight back so he just let them do their bidding. But it kinda hurt mentally, because they are being mean with no reason. Naruto didn't want to see his friends, embarassed that they may fawn over him. And he hate seeing their worried faces, that's why he thought it's a great idea to rest in his favorite training ground.

When he was finally there, he sitted himself in a rock and let Kurama's healing factor do it's magic. Naruto smiled and enter his mindscape; once he opened his eyes he found himself face to face with the fox. He could only grin sloppily and Kurama just sighed.

"Kit, when are you gonna fight back. This is getting out of hand?" Kurama growls annoyingly, he hated seeing his friend like that! All the blonde can do was smile. "Sorry Kurama, besides I can't hurt the villagers remember." Naruto stated, pointing the fact out.

"Fine, just do something about it or you'll be hurting a whole lot more." Kurama huffed making Naruto chuckle; then he felt a presence outside. "Kurama, I think we got company." was the last thing he said before opening his eyes to the real world.  Looking up he find himself staring at a anbu wearing the dog mask.

He smiles happily, as flashbacks of the same man, hiding in the shadows was watching him and protecting him. "Hello, dog." he said as the gentle breeze passed by them. The man just nods and took of his mask revealing the face of the great Kakashi Hatake.

Kakashi gave him an eye smile. "Morning Naruto, how life doing great to you." he asked and Naruto just shrugged. He stood up from his seat and felt his leg all patch up. "I'm fine, how about you? What brings you here, Kakashi-nii?" he asks and once again the mask man just smiled. He brought out a scroll; then trowing it at his direction.

The blonde caught it, he raised a brow as he opened the paper. "Swirling Storm?" he says, widening his eyes. "It's the clan's taijutsu along with how to unlock our kenkai genkai."

Kakshi chuckles, "Well Jiraiya and Lord third thought it's time already for you to receive this."

Naruto couldn't felt more happy, he just hugged his brother figure. The white beast of Konoha frozed but hugged back. He knew they weren't close but both share a bond and Naruto cared deeply for the man who always watch him, keeping him safe.

The two stayed in their position as the wind flew by.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the scroll, Naruto found himself scheduling his plan. Since it's summer break and all, he'll just spend his weekends training and hanging out with his friends. Now in his compound's backyard Naruto begun training for the first stage of his clan's taijutsu.

He learned that, the taijutsu will be more stronger if he unlocked his kenkai genkai. "This is gonna be hard work." Naruto smirks, trying to move with his weights set on two-hundred pounds. Yes, it is scientific impossible to this. But when you got Kurama, he could heal the mucles and bones that were getting broken.

"Admit it, Naruto. I'm one of a kind." he always bragged in his head. Naruto couldn't denied him because it's true, sighing he focused on meditating. The scroll said he could unlock this trait if he had more focus, but the more he concentrated. The more darker it becomes, he felt himself loosing his connection to the real world.

He felt chains surrounding him and locking him in. Naruto relax as he let the chains connect to his heart, soul and mind. As the chain went loose he felt himself more powerful than before and he opened his eyes to find the real world. But the different thing, Naruto noticed was the nine chains filled with his and Kurama's chakara combined, around him.

He smirks examining the chains, he could see that each has a sharp pointed blade at the end. Now satisfied, he took a breather and the chains went back to his body. Naruto grins and decides to spar with his clone using the clan's taijutsu.

Exhaustion finally hit him, Naruto dispelled all his clones. He regain all the memories of his clones and he smiled happily, knowing the group he sent to train his father's price jutsu was successful. He also regain the memory of his clones mastering the amateur level of the swirling storm and also the memory of his clones improving his art of fuinjutsu and kenjutsu.

He was going to try out his father's jutsu when he collapsed on the ground. I already reached my limet, ey. He sighs, letting sleep took over him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running is all Naruto could do as he made his way to the Nara Compound. He was late for the training session and he didn't want to missed that. Thanks to Kurama his body felt better, he finally made it to the large gate and he was greeted by his two friends.

"Oy, Naruto." Shikamaru smirks and Hinata blushed a little but greeted him either way. Naruto let out a grin and said, "Lead the way, Shika."

All the Nara could do was sigh and mumble under his breath. 'Troublesome blondes.' The three kids made their way in and to the backyard, were they meet Shikaku and Yoshino again.

When the Ninja commander saw them, he smiled. "Ready for training." he said and the three nodded, Shikaku then turned to Hinata. "Hinata I noticed you weren't comfortable with your taijutsu style, almost always stopping when you had my clones in your palms." he stated making the girl frowned.

"Don't worry, Hinata. We'll figure this out, that's why today's session is an obstacle course." He smirks and pointed out through the forest. The three kids look at him blankly. "Oh I wasn't referring the two of you, Naruto will be taking this because of his high stamina. You two would be working on some jutsus and taijutsu."

The two sighed in relief while Naruto smirks. Is that a challenge, he hears. Oh it's game on, Shikaku-san. "Oh after you finished, Naruto. You can join us in a spar." Shikaku last said before Naruto zoomed in there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata sighs as Shikaku left her to train with Yoshino. She felt upset that something was holding her back in her clan's taijutsu. She was about to look up when a fist passed her face, Hinata look up and was met with Yoshino in a stance.

"Hinata, don't feel down." she said in her mother tone. "All you have to do is train and show them that your not a pushover."

Hinata could only stare at her. She nods as the two clashed in a tai-battle, determination filled her as she washed out her clan's member looking down at her. She just let her body, move surpassing the stiffness of her body.

A/N: I have to end this chapter for now. Thankyou for reading and hope you look forward to the next chapter.