Bodyguard -Justin Bieber Part 6

Y/N's POV

My parents got back from the tour in the morning, I was so happy because it was their anniversary 

Y/N: Mom dad happy anniversary 

Mom, Dad: Thanks sweetie 

Time skip~

Justin is out because he got a call and it's the last class of the day and this is gonna over at any minute*bell ring* everyone gets up and walks out of the class except me. When I was heading out of the school building suddenly someone closed the door before me.

Boy 1- Hey girl stay there *he said in a cold voice*

But I ignore him and walk past

Again two boys came out of nowhere and stood in front of me stopping my way

Boy 2- Did you not listen to what he said? Are you deaf?

Boy 3: come with us

I got scared at this sentence.he dragged me to boy1 and boy1 pulled me up into the bridal style

I tried to fight back him but he was so strong. He pulled me down when we reached on the rooftop and other members of his gang also followed us. He came closet to me but i reflex by stepping backward, after few steps my back hit the railing and my bracelet sliced over my wrist and fell down on the ground. 

Justin's POV

I was talking to my boss on the phone but something caught my eyes when it was falling down to the ground, I picked it up and saw that it was Y/N's bracelet. I lift up my gaze to see the rooftop of the building but I can't see anything  but there was noise of fighting so I get to check it, the entrance door was locked so I have to go from another entrance door which was in other buildings, it was a long way to main building's rooftop but the good thing was both buildings were interconnected. I reach there and saw Y/N fighting with five people. Her eyes caught me and demanded help. I saw one guy moving out of the fight. The guy glanced me with a smirk.

Boy 1/Harry: Stop it guys

The fighting people stop and they all looked so angry at the girl. When she got back to reality, she ran away and huge me. i pulled her down to the car. 

Harry: why this hurry Mr.Bieber?

Justin: What happened to you? Why are you acting like this? *cold voice *

Harry: it's her fault, she doesn't obey

Justin: Oh she doesn't obey or you tried to kidnap her?

Y/N got shocked at this statement. Justin turned you around and started pulling to the car again. You both get in the car and drive past, after a few minutes he stopped the car at a unfamiliar place. Justin took my small hands in his. And asked.

Justin: Tell me what happened when i was not there. Tell me in detail.*curious grin*

You told everything that happened and he was now angry like a dino. And starts drive back to home.