Bodygurad-Justin Bieber part-10

Justin's POV-

Now 1D will live in jail for life time. Me and Y/N are living together but I haven't confessed to her yet, I'm still scared of rejection. Whenever I think about my first confession, which I got rejected, I'm afraid. I remember I loved her so much. It was difficult to move on and I don't want something like that to happen again. I'm scared Y/N won't accept me because my job is dangerous. It can cost her life and I don't want that. She needs to be safe and I will do anything to protect her. My phone rang, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

'Hello?' I asked when I saw it was an unknown number. 'It's me. Your dad.' The person from the other end said. 'Dad?' I said, bewildered. 'Yes, it's me. I want to ask something of you.' He said sternly. 'What is it?' I questioned. 'I want you to move somewhere else with your mom and leave Y/N alone.' He said. 'But why dad?' I asked. 'I don't want you to be with her. Her parents are dead now and that will make all the gangs and criminals chase her for all the money her parents have left behind them. I don't want you to be in danger.' He answered. 'I'm sorry dad but I'm not leaving her. She depends on me and I won't leave her alone when she needs me the most.' I said firmly. If he thinks I'm going to leave her just because being with her puts my life in danger then he's wrong. 'You're moving. No matter what.'  'I'm not going anywhere! And don't call me again if you have to talk about this!' I said and ended the call. I'm not going anywhere without Y/N. 

*Time skip*
Justin's POV

Night came quite quickly today. After a long day of work, it was finally time to go to bed. I checked on Y/N and found her already sleeping. I smiled as I examined her beautiful and angelic face. I closed the door to her room and after making sure everything was alright I finally drifted off to sleep. 

In the middle of the night, I was woke up because of the some movement and peeked through my eyelids to find a group of strangers trying to faint me by making me smell colons. I held in my breath and and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I was sure these people were sent by Dad to force me to move but he doesn't know how smart his son is. 

Two of them carried me to a van after tying my hands and legs with a thick rope. They covered my mouth with a cloth and locked the door of the van. I had my eyes closed through the whole ride and peeked just to know where they were taking me. They brought me to an abandoned building and carried me to a dark room which had no windows. 
They laid Y/N's body a bit far from me but at least we were in the same room...thankfully.
Few moments later
My father's men came back and tied me and Y/N back to back. They left while poking my head, it was too harsh that one I thought that noticed me. But nothing was like that....thank god.
3 Hours later
Y/N's POV
I felt something hard on my wrist, I took a look and saw my and somebody's wrist tied with a rope. I was not able to move or even turn my head, but I still tried. I felt something moving behind my back. "Y/N" I heard the person's voice, I think I'm familiar with voice. "Justin? It it you?" I asked for assurance. "Y/N..." " Justin where are we? Do you have any idea?" I questioned while capturing the surrounding. "It's the basement of my dad's office....last night while you were sleeping in your room, I was awake because I was not feeling comfortable so I decided to grab a cup of water, as I stepped on the floor I heard some noises coming from corridor, so I laid back on the bed,... I had a hint that they were my dad's mens so I just acted as I was sleeping they used colons and try to made us unconscious. And then they kidnapped us." "OKAY-OKAY so WhaT arE  We gOnNa oD Now" I started to panic. "Calm down calm down Y/N I already thought about it" Justin tried to make me calm.

 " Y/N you didn't changed the clothes, I told you to" Justin reminded me "sorry I was feeling so tiered so I slept without changing my clothes" " so that means you would have a lighter with you too"..." yea you're right,...wait that should be in my pocket" I tried to take it out but our hands tied together so it was kind of not possible, suddenly Justin stretched, I knew he was trying to help me. I pulled my hands near to my pocket of pants and tried to take it out.......after few minutes "ahh finally" "great give it to me" I passed the lighter to him. He tried to burn the rope but accidentally my wrist got burnt. He started to apologize frequently, of course I said it's OK, but you know him, a bit more protective over me." Justin it's okay, I'm fine" I tried to get him calm "No Y/N I burnt your hand and it's not okay". " Justin it's not deep,.....okay as soon as we get home you can do the treatment" " of course. I will what do ya think? I don't care?" I kept silence Before my words, and just smiled.

I took the lighter form Justin's hand and tried again. After few minutes it was only last string to get burned. " Gosh finally..." I took a deep breath and stood up, I dusted off the dust. I can clearly agree that, this place is a complete mess.  Justin taped my shoulder and motioned me to follow him, I got surprised as the basement had an elevator, but we used the staircase, Justin informed that they are less secured.

 The building is only three storied, so we got on the top and headed to a less used back sided door. A guard stood there tried to shout but before he does so Justin covered his mouth, but he already spoke so the words sounded as somebody screamed after words Justin tried to sound like him and said it was a bug, and choked him. we got there but there was no stairs anymore. 

TO BE CONTINUED........

A SPECIAL THANKS TO @committedtobieber 

Next part will be coming soon, i know i haven't uploaded anything since past months but this time it will not be like that. I apologize for inconvenience