Bodyguard -Justin Bieber Part 7

Mom: Sweety you got back.

             Tonight we'ar going on a dinner with            another family so get ready and wear something formal.

Y/N: with whom??

Mom: You will get to know it there.

Y/N: Okay then *confused look*

You headed to your room and took a bath and wore this.

You get down stairs and started to look for your parents but nowhere to find

You get down stairs and started to look for your parents but nowhere to find. Then you heard a sound of door opening you turn your gaze and saw Justin.

Y/N: Oh hey Justin where are my parents?

Justin: Oh they already left and asked me to bring you to the venue.

Y/N: Ok then let's go

Justin was driving the car in the middle of the road behind a black limo.

The car stopped because it's red signal, but the limo driver didn't obey the rule and started to cross the road but....from the other side of the road a car was crossing the road because it was green for them ....just then...both limo and the car crossing to other side of road got into an accident but the limo driver still continue to drive away.

Me and Justin got off the car and get to check the people in the car...they...were...Y/N's parents.

Justin called the ambulance while she can't control her tears, they were flowing down to her checks like a waterfall.

At the hospital ~

Y/N's POV

We both were waiting for doctor outside the operation room. It's been three hours and still no information about them. Suddenly the doctor came out of the room and approaches, me and Justin stood up.

Y/N: Doc how're my parents??????

Doc: We're sorry miss but they wil never meet you in this life again... .

Listening to this, my legs get weak and I fall down but Justin saved me by hitting the floor.

Doc: Miss are you okay????

Y/N: w-wh-who cou-ld b-e o-kay if some-one l-isten a news li-ke t-this.*tearing* * cracking voice*

Sorry this part of my ff is so short

I was busy with my schedule so much and there was network problem too.