Bodyguard-Justin Bieber part-8

After 15 days Since Y/N's parents death
Y/N's POV
It's been 15days after my parents death. The police still didn't find the murderer. And a bad thing I have to go to school from the 1st of next month. I don't have much time to prepare for my exams. And this time it's important because it's my graduation. Justin said, to leave everything and just to focus on my studies. But I'm still concerned about who did this? Who are the those? Why they choose to kill my family only? Why? Why? Why?
*knock knock*
Y/N: Come in
Justin: Hey Y/N, do you need any help? I hope I may help you with that
Justin: No, not now thanks. Um...Justin did you get any info. from the police?
Justin: Not yet, but please stop thinking about that, your exams are much important OK?
Please focus on your studies. I hope they will be get caught by the police soon. I don't know why but I believe.
*he shared a calming face with a soft smile*
Y/N: um OK...as you wish.

After exams~ graduation day
Principal: The student of the year award goes to Miss Y/N.
She is also winning awards like:-
Good Conductor award
Best Prefect award
Best Vocalist award
Best Dancer award
Proficiency award
Spots person of the year
And at last but not the least star student award.

Time skip~ after the ceremony
(Flashback)
Before Justin was sitting with ordinance while I was on stage I saw him stood up and and go somewhere else to attend call I was curious that who will be calling right now.
(End of flashback)
After the ceremony ends I ran find Justin. He saw me and also ran toward me

*Broke the hug*
Both: Uh um...um...um...i'm sorry...I couldn't control myself *look at
another way* huh???? Hehehe *nervous laugh*
Y/N: *changing the topic* um so with whom you were talking *looking at foot*
Justin: police called-
Y/N: what they said????????
Justin: He called us to the police station.
Y/N: let's go then *starts walking *
Justin: Hey I'm still your bodyguard. Don't leave me alone.
Y/N: YAH...come now
*Annoyed*
Time skip~police station
Cop: sir we found the murderer it's a group of 5 people

To be continued. Sorry I haven't updated, it been too long. Please vote if you like it.
Thanks~