One

Gotham.

A place that had nothing but corrupt cops, high crime rates, but one James "Jim" Gordon. But what if Jim wasn't the only Gordon out there. Driving up to the front of GCPD was his younger sister Miia. She looked at herself in the mirror. It's been five years since she's seen her older brother. She moved to Jump City to get away from everything. But she knew she had to go back. Which is today. Just like Jim, Miia was a police officer. She got transferred to the GCPD and was a bit nervous to see Jim. Sure, they talked on the phone. He knew she was coming. So when Miia saw Jim coming out of the station a huge smile came to her face as she opened the door and got out.

A few seconds later the two siblings were embracing each other. Jim told Miia about the Wayne case and his new partner, Harvey Bullock. Miia hated the guy already.

"It's good to see you, Jim," she said happily.

Jim gave a small smile to his sister. "You, too. Last time we talked, you were on patrol with your old partner...Sebastian Blood."

Miia sighed. "Yeah, unfortunately, Sebastian left because he found some church. I never found another partner like him." Miia smiled up at her brother. "Oh, well. Brother-sister back together. My new partner in crime."

Jim gave her a look. "Hold on to that." He motioned for her to follow him.

Miia made it up to the precinct and as greeted with shouts and angry people. A few had cuffs behind their hands but the cops were still beating them. Nice to know somethings haven't changed, she thought. Miia heard shouts coming from one of the offices and soon enough a man came out and slammed the door.

Jim kept a straight face, but Miia could see that small grin on Jim's lips. "She said you had to keep me, huh?" Jim asked the man.

The guy grabbed his jacket and started putting it on. "Yeah. She did. She said you're a war hero. And your daddy was a big-shot DA back in the olden days. So I have to keep my trap shut and do as I'm told. And on another note, we have another partner coming in today. I heard she was a big pain in the ass."

Miia raised her brow at the guy. She really doesn't like him. Her fist clenched, which Jim noticed. He cleared his throat before motioning to his sister.

"Harvey, this is Miia. Miia, Harvey. She's our new partner," he said.

Harvey looked at the girl. "Great, another babysitting job."

Jim raised his brow at him. "She's also my sister."

Harvey felt his eye twitch. "There's another one of you?" He rolled his eyes. "How about you two just transfer now?"

"And miss all the action?" Miia asked with a sarcastic grin. "Come on, you can't have all of the fun."

"You'll get use to us," Jim said.

"Gordons, you seem like nice people," Harvey started off. "But this is not a city or a job for nice guys. You understand?"

To Miia that sounded like a little threat. If only Harvey knew what she did before she came to Gotham. Miia can take care of herself.

"No," Jim answered.

Harvey pointed a finger at the both of them. "And that's your problem."

Miia grabbed Harvey's finger and started twisting it. Harvey winced as Miia bent his finger backward. "Maybe it's not the city that's the problem. Maybe the problem is some dumbass name Harvey Bullock who thinks he's some big shot."

Miia smirked as she twisted his finger again, another cracking sound. Harvey winced before he glared up at the woman as she let his finger go. She send a little smirk his way before she went downstairs. Not even an hour at her new job and she almost broke someone's finger.

Jim had an amused look on his face as he motioned towards the blonde. "Oh, yeah. I should have warned you...Miia isn't one to be pushed around."

Harvey got up and dust himself off. "Let's just get some muggers."

》》》》

A/N: A certain someone will appear in the next chapter. I wonder who that could be.