Katsudeku-3-

Katsukis pov:
Everyone was just looking at us very confused.
"Stop starring at us can't I just hug a person with out it being a big deal!!" I said getting annoyed. They all turned away and continued the karaoke night. The rest of the night I spent with deku we just chilled and talked and then I asked if I could stay at his tonight and he said yes so we decided to leave a little early as I was walking out I seen kirishima give my thumbs up.

We got to dekus house and when we walked in we were greeted by inko.
"I didn't know you were coming over katsuki." She said with a smirk I forgot that she knew I had a crush on deku. Ughhh I get teased enough at home. "Yea is it okay if I stay over?" I asked blushing a bit. "Of course make yourself at home dinner will be done soon." She said to us and she walked back to the kitchen.

"We can hangout in my room until then." Deku said starting to walk up the stairs I knew where his room was already so I didn't really have to follow him. When I walked in I expected to see all night everywhere but there was only one poster that was above his desk.

"What happened to all the all might?" I asked looking around his room "oh I took it all down since I know all might now do it would be weird to have a room full of him." He said and then he fell into his bed face first "you okay deku?" I asked kinda worried "Yea kinda tired kinda sore from training." He said as he flipped over so his back was on his bed now I sat down next to him and made him sit up and I started to Run his shoulder and back and he was really tense but soon relaxed "thank you kacchan." He said with a content smile I guessing I made him to relaxed. He fell asleep and fell onto my lap. I smiled at him then his mom walked in and seen him asleep on my lap.
"Dinner is ready...how did you get him to fall asleep?"she asked me "I was helping him relax his muscles and then he fell asleep on me should I wake him up for dinner?" I asked her "Yea I made katsudon." That's all I needed to hear katsudon is his favorite. She walked out and left me to wake him up.
"Dekuu.." I whispered in his ear "dekuu your mom made katsudon" I saw him open his eyes a little "huh?" He said "your mom made katsudon." I said brushing his curly green hair out of his eyes. He smiled and got up I followed him downstairs and we ate then went back to his room.

"Where can I sleep?" I asked deku "oh um you could sleep with me if you want if not I'll sleep on the floor." He said going to his closet to get clothes. "We can share the bed." I said blushing a little. "Okay!" He smiled and handed me some clothes "I think those might fit you." Oh right I forgot that I'm taller then him he's about 5'5 and I'm 5'8 I noticed he only had a pair of sweat pants in his hand. "Where's your shirt?" I asked confused. "Oh I sleep without one I can get one if your not okay with it." He said going back to his closet "no don't worry it's fine!!" I said blushing a deep red I seen worry flash through his eyes "kacchan do you feel okay your red!" He said putting his hand on my face "and hot!!" Which only made my face more red "I'm fine deku don't worry!!" I said and he moved his hands and sighed "okay I'm gonna go change in the bathroom you can change in here." He said walking into the bathroom that's connected to his room. I put on the clothes he gave me and i smelled like him which made my heart skip a beat. A few minutes later deku returned with just sweatpants on

I was already on his bed he laid down next to me after a few minutes of him twisting and turning trying to get comfortable I put my arms around him and pulled him close to me and he had his head on my chest and I was rubbing his back trying help him fall asleep and soon he did and when I knew he was fully sleeping I kissed his head and fell asleep myself.