Katsudeku-8-

Izukus pov:
I was really hoping to cuddle with kacchan today but he has to help his mom I get it but I just wanna be in his arms.. I sat on my bed with a pout and being cold. I was also hungry but to lazy to get up.

Texting-uraraka👽😂
Izuku: hey!!
Uraraka: Hey Izuku!! I have some questions.
Izuku: what are they?
Uraraka: why didn't you tell me you were dating Bakugou!!!
Izuku: oh sorry It's just I've been with kacchan since after we got together so I haven't really had time to text you...
Uraraka: it's okay!! So when's the next date?
Izuku: I don't i was thinking maybe I should take him somewhere Saturday. But then again maybe he wants to do something for me but idk.
Uraraka: awe you two are so cute!! I'm sorry Izuku but I have to go!!
Izuku: it's fine I'll talk to you later!!
_______________________________
I sighed and put down my phone. I had nothing to do at all I was sooo bored!! I might as well take a nap.
(A few hours later)

I woke up to a tapping noise at my window and I nearly had a heart attack until I seen a familiar ash blonde and fiery red eyes I quickly stood up and opened my window for him. "Kacchan why didn't you just come through the door?" I asked him as he jumped in "I thought this would be more fun and I seen it in a movie so I wanted to try it...I also brought food!" He said smiling. "Ouu really I'm so hungry!!" I said really excited. "How come I feel jealous of the food." He says offended "awee babe don't worry I'll always like you better then food..." I said hugging him and then I smelled the most pleasant smell "katsudon!" I said so happy "how did you know!!?" He said pulling out the food from the bag he had "i just do." I said smiling and sitting down on my bed. "Okay here you go." He said handing me my bowl of katsudon "you know my favorite things start with katsu." I said looking at him. "What are your favorite things?" He asked me "katsudon and katsuki." I said smiling at him "awe your so adorable izuu!" He said playfully tackling me and kissing my face all over as I giggled. Then I heard my door open. "Oh um sorry!!" My mom yelled kacchan got off me and I sat up "it's fine mom." I said while my face is red "okay. I was just telling you that I'm leaving for my trip now." She said walking over to me hugging me and then she hugged kacchan "I'll miss you both!!" "We'll miss you too!!" Me and kacchan both said. Then she left.

"So your gonna be here alone?" Kacchan asked me "Yea..unless...you wanna stay?" I asked him and he smiled and nodded his cheeks were a little red "yay!! Okay let's eat before the food gets cold."

We both sat there eating and talking like we normally do. Then we got comfy in my bed and cuddled while watching a Disney movie that surprisingly kacchan chose. I was laying on his lap and he had his head on my hair "Deku I really really really like you like a lot.." he said smiling into my hair i giggled and said "I really really really like you too kacchan.." he tilted my head up so I was looking in his eyes "Izuku I love you." He said with a smile and tears threatening to come out of his eyes and my eyes got watery to and I smiled "I love you too katsuki." His tears fell but I could tell they were tears of joy I wiped them away and brought his face closer to mine and kissed him he melted into the kiss.

Katsukis pov:
Okay I finally said it I told deku I love him and he said it back I started crying I was so happy. We kissed and it was filled with passion and love I smiled into the kiss and so did he we pulled away laughing and soon turned off the movie and decided to just lay there and hug each other till we both fell asleep.

(The next morning)
I woke up and felt good really good today felt different it felt like I was in a dreamland... I looked to my side and seen there was no deku. That's why I feel cold. I walked down stairs and seen deku in the kitchen making food. I went up behind me and hugged him "good morning izuu" I kissed his neck making him giggle "good morning love." He said smiling awe he called me love that makes my heart flutter. I ended up leaving a few love bites just so people know he's taken.