Katsudeku-4-

Izukus pov:
I woke up and tried to get up but I couldn't I was trapped in a pair of arms I looked up and seen kacchan. Then I remembered how he stayed over last night. Then I heard me door close and a laugh outside of it. It has to be my mom so that means she seen us cuddling. Great I can't wait to be teased by my own mother.

I felt shifting next to me then I was pulled closer to kacchan then I heard a "warm" in a soft quiet voice it was kacchan he's so cute even in his sleep.

"Um boys there's someone here so see you..." I heard my mom say from outside the door I didn't know what to do kacchans sleeping and I don't wanna wake him up.

"Kacchan.." "someone is here..." kacchan wake uupp" he didn't even budge a little. Then there was a knock at the door and someone walked in.
"Woah what's going on here?" A certain red head said with a smirk. "Why are you here stupid hair.." kacchan said with his eyes still closed "your awake!!" Izuku said looking at him. "Yep your really warm." He said smiling and cuddling even closer to me "so manly." Kirishima said clenching his chest.

"I just came here to hangout with you guys...I didn't expect to see you two cuddling tho." Kirishima said
Oh yea me and kacchan are still cuddling I turned red and so did kacchan I jumped and fell off the bed "ouch."  "Deku what are you doing on the floor." Kacchan said as he looked over the edge of my bed. I stood up and then I was wrapped in a blanket "you have to keep yourself covered." Kacchan said in my ear and I blushed 

"We'll get dressed and meet you downstairs." Kacchan said to kirishima and he nodded and walked out.

"What are you gonna where?" I asked him "my jeans and one of your shirts or hoodies...is it cold?" "Idk I'll check." I got my phone out and checked the weather app. "It's 57 degrees." "Okay I'll wear a hoodie which one can I wear?" He asked me "it doesn't matter whatever one you want"

We got dressed I'm wearing a green hoodie and black ripped jeans. And kacchan is wearing my black hoodie with his light blue ripped jeans he looked GOOD.

We went downstairs to see kirishima and my mom talking and looking at her phone then they looked at us and smirked.

"What?" Me and kacchan both asked at the same time "you two are so cute!!" My mom said walking over to us showing us her phone and it was a picture of us cuddling me and kacchan turned red wait why is he turning red it's not like he likes me like that....does he? "Moommm when did you take that!!" I said embarrassed. "This morning when I went to wake you up for breakfast."  "Okay we should go now." I said with a sigh.

We started walking to the mall.

Katsukis pov:
We were walking to the mall I had deku on one side and kirishima on the other kirishima whispered to me "hold his hand." I looked at him like he was crazy and he just made the eyes that said (just do it!) I nervously inched me hand closer to dekus and our fingers touched I was about to pull away when deku grabbed my hair and intertwined our fingers and boom we were holding hands I was BLUSHING.

The whole time we didn't let go of each other's hands it was like we were a couple. Kirishimas went to a store me and deku sat on a bench to wait because I was getting bored.

"So kacchan your birthday is coming up...do you know what you want?" Deku asked me. I really didn't know I just wanna spend the day with him but I can't tell him that. "No I don't." I said kinda telling the truth. "Okay..." then deku started thinking you could tell he was because he gets a serious face and just spaces out.

Izukus pov:
I was think about what I should do for him because I really like him and I feel like he likes me so for his birthday i wanna take him out on a date and go to the park where we had fun that day and then end it by asking him out and doing one last thing...

"Deku?.." "what are you thinking about??" "Helllooooo" I heard kacchan say those things and I finally paid attention. "Yes?" I said "what were you thinking about?" He asked me "oh nothing we should go get something to eat!" I said panicked.

Katsukis pov:
Dekus acting weird oh well he's hungry so I'm gonna take him to get food.
(3 days later the day before katsukis birthday)
Izukus pov:
"Please it just need to get it all ready at 4:00 I need you to get him to dress nice and to (restaurant)" I said to kacchans closest friend. "Okay but he's gonna be sad that you "forgot" his birthday" kirishima said "I know but it will all be worth it I haven't talked to him in a few days because if I do I might accidentally slip up." I said feeling bad "it's all gonna work out see you tmrw." Kirishima said and we waved goodbye.

(Katsukis birthday)
Katsukis pov:
It's been 3 days since deku has said a word to me and I think he forgot about my birthday ugh I feel so sad...I shouldn't feel this way it's my birthday.
And kirishima texted telling he's coming over to help me feel better. But he was acting kinda weird like he was hiding something.

"Hey bro!!" Kirishima said nervously. "Hi...have you talked to deku?" I asked "um no he's been busy with something." Kirishima said putting a hand on my shoulder then he looked at the time "bro since it's your birthday we are going out put on something nice!" He said giving me a thumbs up
"Ugh Whatever.."

I put on black jeans a belt and a red shirt with my leather jacket I made my hair look neater.

"Can you believe that deku hasn't said happy birthday to me he has every year even when I was mean to him." I said sighing "there's still time anyway we have to go." He said pulling me out in a rush.

We got to the restaurant and he whispered something the the guy and the guy led us to this room and I was really confused they opened the little curtain and revealed a candle lit dinner with my favorite foods and deku with many roses and he was wearing a black shirt light blue jeans and a jean jacket he looked really good be walked up to me with blush on his face he handed me the roses and led me to the table

"Deku what is this?" I asked blushing as he pushed in my seat "happy birthday Kacchan!!" He said ruffling my hair "Deku I thought you forgot I was sad" I said pouting "I would never forget I was busy planning it and trust me it's gonna be great!!" He said with a smile and he sat down "I'm sorry that I've been avoiding you I just didn't want to ruin the surprise." Deku said I was so happy like really happy. Then I realized he probably spent so much.
"Wait deku how much did you pay for this!?" I asked worried that he spent to much on me. "Don't worry about it okay it's your birthday it's all about you!" He said with such a beautiful smile.

After dinner I thought that was all but he led me to the park that we went to as kids and he was so pretty he had a blanket he had lights and presents for me like what the heck deku I didn't know you were so romantic.

Then he pulled me over to the blanket and handed me the presents. "Deku you didn't have to do so much." I said smiling he just giggled "just open them!!" He said sitting down I sat down to and started opening the presents. The first one it was a new leather jacket which I needed the second one was a selfie framed from our first "date" but not really a date. I smiled at it and then third one was a note book named all the things I like about you. I blushed and looked at him smiling so much my cheeks started to hurt but when I looked at him he was on one knee and he grabbed my hand my heart was racing so much. "Katsuki Bakugou please make me the happiest guy ever and be my boyfriend?" He said with his eyes watering and I just started crying like I don't even know why I was so happy it just all came out "omg of course deku" I tackled him into a hug and then he pulled away and pulled out a little black velvet box and handed it to me . I opened it and seen a necklace that had a D on it. "Deku this is so cute!! Can you help me put it on?" "Sure." He put the necklace on me and then turned me so I was facing him and he kissed me and I was shocked at first but kissed back it wasn't long but it was full of love.

The rest of the evening we spent laying there talking then we packed everything up and we're about to leave when Deku said wait he pulled out one of those floating lanterns. Me and him used to send one in the sky every year on my birthday but stopped when I started being mean to him he held my hand and we pushed it up together and he kissed my cheek. Then we walked home and said goodbye and hugged for a few minutes before we pulled away and went inside our own homes. I opened my room door hoping the kirishima isn't there this time surprisingly he wasn't I then got out my phone to text deku.
Texting-deku💗
Kacchan🥰: thank you for today it meant a lot to me goodnight deku💕
Deku💗: goodnight kacchan🥰💗
___________________________