Katsudeku-9-

Katsukis pov:
I heard a knock at the door and I jumped up realizing we had company over deku also jumped up "Kacchan put a shirt on I'll go let them in." Deku said giving me a kiss "I don't wanna put on a shirt." Deku gave me a playful glare "to bad no one else gets to see what's mine." He said walking out leaving me blushing. What the heck did deku really just say that. I put on a shirt and went downstairs to see kirishima Sero Denki and deku sitting on the couch talking. They noticed me and looked at me "hey bro what took you so long?" Kirishima asked me "I had to put on a shirt..." I said instantly remembering what Deku said and I felt my face get warm why was I so flustered about this deku just doesn't want other people seeing me shirtless he's being protective I guess I just didn't expect it... "haha Bakugou your mumbling I think you and deku hangout to much." Denki said laughing and deku walked up to me "I didn't know such a statement could make you like this I just get protective sometimes..." he said kissing me On the cheek I smiled "it's fine I was just surprised it's something I would say not my sweet little cinnamon roll." I said pecking him on the nose. He giggled "grooosssss is this how you two act all the time when your alone..." Denki said I looked at him "yes sorry but you came here so your gonna have to deal with it but don't think just because I'm nice to him means I'll be nice to you guys." I said glaring at them "ok but don't get all lovey Dovey it's gross." Kirishimas said I smirked and started kissing deku on the neck and he giggled "eww okay stop please it reminds me of how lonely I am!!" Denki said "yea the rest of us are single!!" Kirishima said "we should tell each other who we like!!" Sero said "yea I wanna hear who you guys like i mean it's obvious who I like/ love." I say smiling at deku he smiled back and whispers to me "I love you." "I love you too."

We all sit down in a circle.
"Okay so who starts and what if we're to scared." Denki says "don't be scared bro it's just us." Kirishima said with a smile "okay I'll go first." Sero said
"I like mina." He said blushing wow I didn't know.... "ughhh I don't wanna say!!!" Denki said "you have to." I said deku sent a little glare at me "Denki if your not comfortable saying who that's okay maybe just give us some hints as we will try and piece it together or you could talk to one of us about it in the other room." Deku said and Denki smiled "okay then um deku can I just talk to you about it I feel like you would give him some good advice I mean I would talk to Bakugou about it but he's....mean......" Denki said looking at me scared. "I'm not mean I'm coming with you." I said to them. Me Denki and deku went to the kitchen "okay so I like kirishima......" Denki said quietly I nearly chocked. A few weeks ago kirishima told me he liked Denki so it's perfect "awe really you should just tell him the way he looks at you is so obvious he likes you everytime he sees you his eyes sparkle and he smiles a little no matter what and he always talks about you there's no reason to be nervous about it." Deku said and I was a little surprised that deku paid that much attention to things Denki smiled "thank you I'll tell him but privately." Denki said we all walked back to the living room "so who is it are you gonna tell us?" Sero asked him "um idk yet kirishima can I talk to you outside?" "Sure..." kirishima said kinda nervous then they went outside.

Denkis pov:
I took him outside and sat down on a little bench swing thing that Izuku had on his porch I could tell he was a little nervous but I have to get this off my chest. "So what's up?" Kirishima said "I like you. A lot please don't hate me!!" I said shutting my eyes tight not wanting to see his reaction. Then I felt arms around me "I like you a lot to your so manly and kind to everyone and you can be very smart some times!!!" Kirishima said I looked at him and he was blushing and so was I and then we kissed. Then we went inside and told everyone deku was happy and I seen Bakugou smirk "ugh really guys leaving me to be single alone!!!" Sero said "for now we have to come up with a plan to get you and mina together." Kirishima said. Then we all sat there and talked about how he could ask her and then deku said something that we all agreed that would work. "How about you ask her to go somewhere with you like a date but it has to be meaningful for both of you and get her favorite flowers tell her everything you like about her then ask her out." He said with a smile "Bakugou your so lucky your boyfriend is perfect!!" Sero said pouting. "I know he is that's why he's mine." Bakugou said pulling deku onto his lap and deku giggled then kirishima pulled me onto his lap and whispered in my ear "your so cute." I blushed and laughed a little.