Katsudeku-5-

Katsukis pov:
I woke up in a really good mood like really good today is the first day of me and deku dating and I plan on spending the whole day cuddled up in a blanket with him watching old superhero movies. It would be perfect it's raining outside so he won't want to do anything.

Texting-deku💗
Kacchan🥰: I'm coming over in 10 be ready with blankets and superhero movies 💗💗
Deku💗: okay see you soon💕💕
___________________________
He so perfect. I walked downstairs wearing sweatpants and a plain shirt.
"Where are you going all happy and comfortable?" My mom asked smirking I didn't want to tell her that me and deku were dating yet I was hoping to announce it at a dinner or something.
"I'm gonna go hangout with deku. It's raining and we are both bored." "Yea okay whatever you say katsuki we all know how much you two like each other." She said smiling and I blushed "and where were you yesterday we didn't get to eat cake together." She said I just ran out as I said really fast "withdekubyemom!!" I ran to dekus and since I didn't bring an umbrella I was getting really wet and I was cold.

"Omg kacchan why didn't you use an umbrella or a jacket!!" Deku said pulling me inside and wrapping me in a blanket "I was in a rush my mom was asking questions.." I said sighing then I seen inko smirking "what kind of questions?" She said in a teasing tone
"Mom it doesn't matter he's gonna get sick if he doesn't dry off.." Deku said pulling me to the couch. "Well okay im going out with some co-workers I'll be back around 7:00." She said grabbing her keys hugging us before she left. Yay now it just me and deku so we don't need to worry about anything.

As soon as I knew his mom was fully gone we turned on the movie got the cozy blanket and cuddled each other

When I know he wasn't expecting it I kissed him all over him face and lastly on his lips and he turned slightly red "your so cute deku." Which made him blush even more "Kacchan!!" Deku said in a cute pouty voice.

After the first movie I fell asleep in dekus lap as he was playing with my hair.

Izukus pov:
I let kacchan sleep for a few hours. I lifted him off my lap so I could get up and make dinner and he was feeling really warm I hope he's not sick. I just made us some chicken and rice when it was done I went over to wake up kacchan.

"Kacchan I made dinner." I said in a soft voice lightly shaking him. He groaned and stood up but then stumbled back down "Deku I don't feel right." He said laying back down. "Kacchan I think your sick." I put my hand on his forehead and he definitely had a fever. "You have a fever." "I should go home I don't wanna get you sick." He standing up but he looked really dizzy. "Babe I'm gonna take care of you just stay here I'll go get you some clothes." I said and then he turned really red "did you just call me babe." He asked "yep now just sit down." "Will you be back soon I wanna cuddle." He said with a pout as he sat down "I'll be back very soon." I kissed him on the cheek and grabbed my jacket and headed to his house.

I knocked on the door because I didn't wanna be rude and just walk in. His mom opened the door.

"Oh hi Izuku what are you doing here?"
"Kacchan isn't feeling good at all so I came over to get some of his clothes." I said with a worried smile "oh okay is he okay does he need medicine?" She asked letting me come in. "I think I have some at my house but I'm not sure." "I'll go get the medicine from the medicine cupboard you can go get him an outfit from his closet." Mrs.bakugou said I nodded and went upstairs when I got a text.
Texting-kacchan🥰
Kacchan🥰: dekuuu hurry up I want you here with me!!!😫
Deku💗: Ill be there soon kacchan💕
___________________________
I sighed and got out on of his bags and put some clothes in it and his favorite blanket that he's had since he was a baby.

I went downstairs his mom handed me the medicine
"He gets emotional when he's sick so be careful."  "Okay thank you for the medicine I'll take good care of him" I said with a smile " I know you will deku" she hugged me and I left

I walked into my house and seen kacchan there with tears in his eyes
"Kacchan are you okay why are you sad." I said putting down the stuff and rushing to him and hugged him "i don't know deku I just feel so sad and I was here alone and I missed you so much." He said crying even more and that's when i remembered his mom said he gets emotional. "I'm here now you don't have to cry.." I wiped his tears away and kissed him on the forehead and cheeks "I'm so lucky to have you.." kacchan said with a soft smile. "I'm gonna run you a bath it will help okay?" He nodded and I walked him upstairs. And got his bath ready. He got in and as I was walking out to give him his privacy. "Wait deku can you wash my hair..please." I smiled "of course." I poured some shampoo into my hand and started rubbing it into his hair and he looked so content and calm.
He looked so cute I wanted a picture of this for myself of course.

"Kacchan can I take a picture of you, you look really cute I just want it for myself. Please..." "okay but that means I can take a picture of you whenever I want to?" He asked looking up into my eyes "sure!" "Okay then you can take one." I took out my phone and took the picture and smiled at him. I rinsed his hair and started to put in the conditioner "thank you deku your the best thing that has ever happened to me." He said with tears falling down his cheeks "your the best thing that happened to me too" i gave him a short but sweet kiss. Then I rinsed out the conditioner and left the bathroom so he can change.

When he was done he walked out dressed and wobbly. I went over to him and helped him to my bed it was only 6:30 so I wasn't really tired but he was because he was sick and he didn't want me to leave his side. I poured the cold medicine in the little medicine cup thing "eww I don't like medicine!!" Kacchan said pushing the cup away "please drink it I want you to feel better." I said with a pout. "Fine." He took the cup and drank it He scrunched up his face and made a disgusted look.
"That's awful!! I need something like juice or water.. Yea I need water" he said getting up but falling back down on the bed "don't worry kacchan I already had that prepared." I handed him the water I was holding "thank you." He drank it and then laid down
And pulled me to lay with him I started to play with his hair because I know it helps him fall asleep it always has and when he was fully asleep. I started drifting off to sleep.