PART I

Taehyung sighs for the nth time, watching his adorable best friend pack the last of his belongings.

"Tae." Jimin grunts tiredly "can you stop sighing, it's getting really annoying."

"Leave him be Jimin, he's mourning over your loss." Jungkook quips as he puts his arm around Taehyung's shoulders, who is fake-crying at this point, and Jungkook plays along, patting his friend gently in the back while throwing glares at Jimin. The latter rolls his eyes at his friend's stupid antics.

"Okay, first, I'm not dead. And second, get your lazy asses up here and help me!". The two detach themselves from each other and start picking up the loaded boxes.

Jimin suddenly smacks Jungkook's forehead as he passes him by to which the younger looks accusingly at him. "It's hyung for you, you brat!" Jimin smacks him again and goes back to his room to get the last of his stuff.

"Whatever, you midget." Jungkook mutters under his breath with a scowl.

"I HEARD THAT!". For safety reasons, Jungkook sprints out of the door. Sure, Jimin is short and looks like a baby duck most of the time but he's hella strong and Jungkook is not ready to lose his life yet.

Outside, he sees Taehyung chatting animatedly with Yoongi, Jimin's hot boyfriend, his words echoing loudly in the calm neighborhood. Well, it's more annoying than chatting, judging by Yoongi's unimpressed look.

"Hey hyung!" he chirps loudly as he disposes of the box in Yoongi's car trunk and sighs heavily.

"Are you here to bore the fuck out of me too?"

"Hey! That's mean!" Tae pouts, clearly not offended as he's used to Yoongi's harsh teasing. The elder simply sighs and straightens up.

"I'm going to go check up on Jiminie. You two better not touch anything or else." The threat comes out weak but the two nod and watch as Yoongi climbs up the stairs to their apartment. They remain quiet for a while until Taehyung breaks the silence.

"I'll miss Jimin." Taehyung says, and Jungkook knows he's being genuine this time. He gently pats Taehyung's chin and smiles.

"Hey, you still have me Tae." Taehyung honest to god looks like he's going to cry and jumps on Jungkook, engulfing him in a bear hug.

"Kookie, please don't ever leave me! we shall eat together, pee together, remain virgins together until death do us part!" Jungkook chuckles and hugs him back, a little too amused by Taehyung's dialogue.

"Ugh, they're back at it again." They both turn to see Yoongi scowling at them with Jimin hugging his arm and giggling on his shoulder.

"This is a single people event only; gross couples are not allowed." Taehyung declares, still hugging his roommate.

"Oh no, what am I gonna do with my life now?" Yoongi deadpans, making Jimin laugh harder. Jungkook stares at Yoongi, who's watching Jimin with fond eyes and a small smile playing at his lips. He sometimes wonders if his hyung ever notices how whipped he is for his boyfriend; he also wonders if he'll ever be able to look at someone like that.

"Anygay, I'll leave you roomies to say bye to each other." Yoongi kisses Jimin's cheek before disappearing inside his car, leaving his tiny boyfriend a flaming shade of red.

"You guys are disgusting, I love it." Taehyung beams and goes to hug his best friend, his arms tightening around his waist. "I miss you already my chimchim."

"Taetae, you're going to make me cry." He squeezes his best friend back. "It's not like we'll never see each other, you dramatic walnut!"

"I know, but it's not going to be the same without you around the apartment. I mean, who's going to cook for us now?? I'm too weak to hold pots and Jungkook can't even heat soup without burning it!" Jimin laughs loudly and lets go of him.