FINAL

Taehyung has been talking about his new boyfriend for two hours nonstop, (He sealed the deal with Hoseok on their third date.), and as much as he really wants to listen to his best friend, he can't for the love of god focus on anything because Chaeyoung's right in front of him looking gorgeous as always in a tight black crop top that's distracting him from everything, even breathing. He's never been one to ravish over a woman's physique but there's an exception for everything in life. Frankly speaking, he's been feeling funny around her a lot these days and he can't find a cogent explanation for it. He thought the tension had died between them, and it did, but it was quickly replaced with a different kind of tension that makes it hard for him to breath around her naturally. Jungkook is well aware of Chaeyoung's beauty, she's a very attractive person and it has more to do with the way she carries herself than anything. Sometimes, Jungkook catches himself watching her do mundane chores like clean the dishes or cook dinner with a smile on his face and a fluttering heart. If he didn't know any better, he'd think he is in love.

And maybe he is. Jungkook doesn't know. He doesn't understand the concept of romance since he's never experienced anything remotely close to it. It didn't help that his trauma ruined his chances with girls. He tried to see if he was interested in other genders but unfortunately, he was only attracted to a species he feared. So, he spent his time doing what most boys do to get off and wondering whether this love that movies and songs glorify so much is even worth it. He's never understood the way Yoongi stares at his Jimin or how he kisses him or hugs him, but he knew that it was something magical, if Jimin's reactions were anything to go by, and in a way, he envied them. He envied them for having something he'll never have.

Then came Chaeyoung with her iridescent personality and colored his world in a way he never thought was possible, and maybe he's exaggerating but he could swear he has never felt such strong emotions for someone before. Every day with her felt like a piece of heaven. Her smile, her laugh, her gentle touches, her gleaming eyes, her glowing aura; everything about her made him enchanted and he likes the effect she has on him a little too much for the sake of his sanity. He sometimes wonders what it'll feel like to be by her side as her man, to fall into her arms and kiss her crazy, to take her up and hold her tight until she falls asleep, to- Oh god. Jungkook's eyes suddenly widen and he freezes, almost dropping his coffee mug as it finally hits him. He's so gone and he has no idea what to make about it.

That night, he sneaks into Taehyung's room once he makes sure Chaeyoung's in her room and almost screams in shock when he finds Taehyung taking nude pictures of himself.

"God dammit, Tae!" Jungkook hisses and stares at his butt naked friend who's completely unabashed about his nudity.

"Oh, grow up, like you've never seen a penis before." he snorts and, as if nothing happened, resumes posing and taking pictures.

"Tae, put your pants on, I need to talk to you!" Taehyung sighs and obliges, pulling his sweats back on.

"Alright, what do you want? You just disturbed my sexting with Hobi and you better have a good excuse for that." He glares at him like a petulant child and Jungkook rolls his eyes. Oh, why did he think it was a good idea to consult Tae? He's starting to regret his decision already. He sits on the edge of the bed, a wave of nerves hitting him like a hurricane. "What's on your mind, Kookie?" Tae senses his apprehension so he tries to ease him with a question. Jungkook takes a huge breath to calm himself. It doesn't really work, but it gives him a push to start.

"So, I-I realized something." he starts and Taehyung leans in, all ears.

"What?"

"I-I think I'm in l-love with Chaeyoung." He closes his eyes right after the words leave his mouth but opens them almost instantly when he hears Tae's scoff.