2.

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚!!𝙄𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 & 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.

𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘕𝘰𝘰𝘯

"Wait, wai- shit baby slow down" Here I was getting pounded by this big ass man on a Sunday afternoon

"Wait, wai- shit baby slow down" Here I was getting pounded by this big ass man on a Sunday afternoon. He had my legs up to my chest while he was stroking into me nonstop. I had my hands on his stomach trying to push him out some.

"What I tell you about that shit, move yo fuckin hand" He grunted our slowing down just a tad bit. "Fuck I'm bout to nut"

"Cmon baby cum for me" I said moaning seductively in his ear. I just came down from my high a few minutes ago now it was his turn. I made sure to clench my walls tight so he can come inside of me.

We've been having unprotected sex for a while now but we don't mind because it feels good to both of us especially me. The good thing is is that I'm on birth control so babies are not a issue.

"Shit...FUCK" He yelled emptying his warm load into me. DeAndre stayed still for a little bit to catch his breath before pulling out laying beside me.

Laying on his back with both arms behind his back and me on top of him laying my head on his chest placing small gentle kisses on him and tracing his tattoos I was just basking in the moment with him.

Meeting him has to be one of the greatest things that ever happened to me. He treats me like I'm the only girl in the world. We have a good ass connection not just physical but mentally and emotionally. He makes me laugh and I make him laugh.

We don't always spend time in the house having sex when I don't have my son we go on dates and do other couple shit. I wanna introduce them soon maybe next week if DeAndre doesn't piss me off by then.

"Do you have to go now I don't pick Jayce up until later" I said looking up at him.

"Yea...I don't wanna leave you but wifey wants me to go out to dinner with her and the fam" He said rubbing up and down my body.