11. Fɪʟʟᴇʀ

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚!!𝙄𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 & 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.

Y'all ima sucker for beards...ok bye😊
___________________________________

2 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 14,2019
8:30 𝘈𝘔
𝘋𝘦𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦 & 𝘔𝘦𝘨𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

2 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 14,20198:30 𝘈𝘔𝘋𝘦𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦 & 𝘔𝘦𝘨𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

"Get up." Meghan said throwing a yellow envelope on me while I was sleeping on the couch.

"Dudddeee what?" I groaned because I hated when people messed with me when I was sleeping.

"You can stop sleeping on the couch when you sign these divorce papers then you'll be free." She said pulling the cover off me.

"Nigga I told you I ain't signing that. Get out my face." I mumbled throwing the envelope on the floor.

"Nah you wanted to cheat on me and have a whole fucking baby on me but when I tryna let you free to do whoever you want! You don't wanna take the opportunity. You got me fucked up." She yelled.

"First of all stop all the damn yelling it's to fuckin early and my son is sleep." I jumped up getting in her face.

"Ohhh yo son? Goodbye nigga you wasn't thinking bout him when you getting quick nuts and having two families and shit." She said sarcastically mushing me in the face walking away.

"You gon have to kill me before I sign those. I told yo stubborn ass we working on us. We're just co- parenting and she knows that we ain't talked in 2 weeks." I said pleading with her to listen.

"That's not the point. You should've thought about this before you laid down with her. I must've been drunk that day or something to allow you to bring her hoe ass in my house."

"Face it your only here because she ain't fucking with you right now. Have the papers signed by tonight or get out of my house." She yelled.