20.

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚!!𝙄𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 & 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.

𝘈 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘔𝘢𝘺 7, 2020 ~ 10:28 𝘗𝘔
𝘚𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

"Oop, I can't believe I had my baby coming up 6 months ago and my SnapBack still amazes me

"Oop, I can't believe I had my baby coming up 6 months ago and my SnapBack still amazes me." I said talking to Chanel and this new girl we just started chilling with, Ashanti.

We were at my house just watching movies, drinking wine, eating of course, and spilling tea

We were at my house just watching movies, drinking wine, eating of course, and spilling tea. My babies was knocked out after feeding them and getting their baths they were nice and tired. Less work for mommy. I decided to text the group chat so we could chat it up.

"Period bitch. My niece did that, that ass got fatter and then titties sitting guh!" Chanel joked around being her regular goofy self making Ashanti and I laugh.

"You really did SnapBack though. My nigga keep begging for a baby." Ashanti said rolling her eyes.

"Girl give that nigga a baby and let him see how it is. Bet that ass won't ask for no more." I said to her laughing.

My phone that was on the charger by Chanel had flashed notifying that I just got a text.

"Check that for me Pooh." I told her changing the movie that was playing that had finished.