9. Pᴀʀᴛ 1

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚!!𝙄𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 & 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.

1 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 26,2019
𝘋𝘳𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘮'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

1 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 26,2019𝘋𝘳𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘮'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

"Wassup Mama." I said walking in her kitchen seeing her making us a plate.

"Hey son. Yo greedy ass always over when I'm cooking." She said putting my plate in front of me.

I laughed at her because I always came over when she's cooking. "You crazy. I came over here to talk to you about something. You gotta listen though."

"Boy don't talk to me like that. You know ion play that. What you gotta tell me?" She said rolling her eyes sitting in the chair in front of me with her legs and arms crossed.

I was keeping my promise to Symone to tell my mom about everything start to finish. If she doesn't accept my mistakes and her second grandchild I'm gonna choose my baby's well being first.

"I- I'm having another baby." I saw her make a face so before she could say anything I interrupted. "I got another women pregnant. I've been having an affair on Meghan. The girl and I have been messing from for almost a year now and she's 5 months pregnant. I wanna be with the girl but I wanna work on my marriage."

She just busted out laughing like shit was funny and I looked at her crazy. "You not serious are you? Dre what the hell! How do you know this baby is yours?"

"I was the only one she was messing with at the time. I want you to meet her she's your grandchild's mother."

"Do you think this is funny? What about your wife? You broke your vows DeAndre! Just for some lil fast tailed girl!" She said screaming across the table.

"I'm not meeting shit. How dare you come here on that foolishness. I want you to get a paternity test. If you want me to meet her or that baby I need to know it's yours." She said storming up grabbing my plate going to the sink.