19. Pᴀʀᴛ 2

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚!!𝙄𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 & 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘨....
𝘔𝘢𝘺 2,2020

After I had closed the door in Ayden and his hoe face he started banging on the door causing a scene so I let stepped outside to check him

"Listen the fuck here. You are not about to ruin this for our son bringing drama here. Especially after I told you I didn't want no stripper bitches around him." I said pointing my finger at his new girl.

"I'm not gon be another one of yo bitches bit-" She said but Ayden cut her off.

"Aye...chill out both of y'all. And I can have who I want to around my son. Like you had that deadbeat around mine." He reiterated.

"Symone stop fucking acting like yo shit don't stink. Now I'm finna walk into that party and you better not say shit."

"Hell no! I don't know this girl from a can of paint and how dare you disrespect me by having her around my son. Don't get bold witcho rebound hoe." I yelled getting in his face.

"Back up man. Where lil mama daddy at? Huh! You got better shit to worry about then who I'm with. Meanwhile your so called ex is somewhere drinking himself to death." He taunted me hitting way below the belt.

"Fuck You! I hate you, keep anything about my child out your mouth. You're not her dad so don't say shit about her or her dad in the same sentence." I said getting heated pushing him.

"Don't put yo hands on me. That same nigga is the one that embarrassed you he treated you like a fucking hoe. Maybe that's what you really are though."

"Look at you. Who you fuckin now? You got dark ass hickies on you. You can't stay off someones dick." Ayden said completely disrespecting me and smirking at the end knowing he was outta pocket.

I slapped him with everything in me. This was his second time saying this to me about me so I actually think this is how he truly feels.