Body Art

I was a junior in college, in an art school. I stayed in an apartment with my boyfriend, Ethan. I had an art project due the next day and I was in my studio. Whenever I make my best art, I wear a plus size collared shirt, a messy bun, and socks. I was painting in my studio and Ethan came up and saw my bare butt under my shirt.
He went hard and walked up toward me. He gripped my butt and kissed me. " Hey babe, wanna join me in the bedroom?" He asked. " Sorry, can't, project." I frowned. He spun my chair around and started to kiss me. " Seriously Ethan!" I sighed. He put his hands up my shirt and felt my bare breasts. He began to massage them. I softly moaned. " You want me too, Heather!" He smirked. As much as I hate to admit it, I did. I spun my chair back around and started to paint again. I heard Ethan leave and sighed. My body desperately wanted him. But I need to fight the urge, I had work. I heard him come back up " Ethan, really, I can't," I said. I turned around and saw a huge white tarp on the ground and Ethan holding buckets of paint. " Will you make body art with me?" He asked. I grinned and ran towards him. I spilled the bucket of paint on the tarp and knocked him on the tarp. I started to kiss him and we both rolled around. He unbuttoned my shirt and admired my naked body. " Every time I see you, you always get hotter," He gasped. I ripped his shirt and pants off. To my surprise he wasn't wearing any underwear. His member reached the tarp and he rubbed it around. " Let me help," I said rubbing my body around. I jumped on him and kissed his tan abs. I marked my territory with a hickey on his neck. He rolled me back over and started to kiss my breasts. I rolled my head back in pleasure. I pushed him back and groped his member. I rubbed it and planted small kisses on it. He moaned and pushed me over. He spread my legs open and licked my pussy. I moaned, but couldn't push him back. I pushed his head away and jumped up. He pulled me back down and continued. I pushed him over and started to ride his member. He squeezed my butt and moaned. I kept bouncing up and down. He pushed me over, his member still in me, and started to thrust in and out. I couldn't escape and I didn't want to. I moaned and my back arched. He went faster and deeper. " Got you know," he smirked. " B,b, babe," I shook. " I know me too." He said. I could barely hold in my cum and his thrusts got slower. He took his member right before we came. I was disappointed, I wanted him to cum in me. He pumped his member and sprayed it over our art piece. I fingered myself and did the same. We looked down at the art we made together, the art that resembled our love for each other. We gave each other a high five and washed off. I got an A and I now have it hung up in our bedroom.