Rumors

I was in 11th grade and there was a rumor going around that Grayson Dolan has the biggest dick in the grade. I was in class one day and I heard the news whispered in my ear. At the time, I had no clue who Grayson was. " pass it on." She motioned me. I looked at a guy next to me and whispered, " I heard Grayson has the biggest dick in the grade." He raised his hand, asked if we could go get something from the art teacher, and ran. I ran after him, confused. He pulled me into a unisex bathroom and locked it. " What are you......" I questioned. He interrupted me with a kiss. " You said that people say I have the biggest cock, I just want you to know if you're right or not!" He smirked. " omg you're Grayson!?" I gasped. He pulled me closer and kissed me harder. I just went from knowing nothing of this guy to him fucking me. While kissing, he gripped my ass. " Gray?" I shouted. " Shh," He said covering my mouth. He took my uniform off and my undergarments. He put a finger in my pussy and started to finger me. " Uhh Grayson!" I moaned. I was already soaking wet. He then started to rub my clit ( my weakness). " Mmm Gray!! Yes!" I moaned. " E-enough! I-i-i want to see if the rumor is t-true!" I said trying to sound serious. He then nodded and I tore of his pants. I then stroked his dick and it sprung out at me. My eyes widened. I could already see it was huge. I took his underwear off and my jaw dropped. In front of me was the longest dick I've ever seen, and I watched Porn Hub. It had to be at least 11". " Wow, they were not lying!" I gasped. He then flipped me over and tried to push it in my ass. " Hell no! Stick to pussy!" I said, grinding me teeth. He lined his tip with my entrance. I concentrated. " ok, Y/N, it's gonna hurt a lot, but it's going to feel SO good after a while," I thought to myself. I closed my eyes tight, preparing myself. He pushed in slowly. " Holy shit! Grayson! You're so freaking large!" I yelled out. He laughed and pushed in farther. I gripped on to the bathroom sink with all my might. I tried not to yell. Someone could hear us. " Why you so tight!? Loosen up!" He commanded my pussy. He started to thrust in and out of me. Not gonna lie, it was PAINFUL!! I let out a loud, " Ugh!" I heard a knock at the door. Fuck! We were caught. " Everything ok in there!?" We heard a voice yell. I was shocked and wondered what we should do. " Yes, I'm just a little, ughhh, constipated!" He yelled, still thrusting in and out of me. The pain was replaced with pleasure. I started to moan, but Grayson stuck his hand over my mouth. He pounded into me. Oh my gosh, it felt SO FUCKING GOOD! 🤤We heard the person walk away. I then let all of  the pleasure out into a load moan. " Oh yes Gray, faster! FUCK ME!" I moaned uncontrollably. I soon felt a familiar knot in my tummy. " Grayson, I'm gonna..." I cried in agony. He thrusted in one more time and he released. Feeling the warm juices that came from his large dick made me cum all over him. He pulled out and helped me put my clothes on. He opened the bathroom door and said. " Now go tell everyone the rumor about me having the largest dick is true!" He said, scooting me along. I'm 28 now and have had sex MANY times. But not once have I seen a dick bigger than his.