Winter Storm Love

It was January 12 and there was a severe winter storm. I invited a few of my friends over and my boyfriend, Ethan. When they arrived, we watched Incredibles 2. When it was over my friend, Sunny said we should play truth or dare. Then Henry said we should play dirty truth or dare. We all agreed and first, Sunny asked me truth or dare. " Truth," I said. " Have you ever flashed anyone?" She asked. I laughed and said, " Yeah, one time, I was wearing a sun dress and climbing down a ladder." Everyone laughed. " Sunny, Truth or Dare?" Asked Ethan. " Dare!" she said. " Kiss the second most attractive person in the room!" he crossed his arms. " Okay!" She said pulling Henry close and kissing him. We all laughed. " Amber, truth or dare!" He asked me. " Ummm... dare," I said. " Do seven minutes in heaven with Ethan." He cheered. I looked at him, he was smiling. I blushed. We went into my closet and he immediately pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. I could hear people outside whispering and listening. He started to take off my top. He sucked and kissed me all over. I moaned and heard gasps and giggles outside. " We only have 7 minutes, so I'm gonna make this fast." He said and unhooked my bra. He held my right boob and started to make out with it. My moans became louder and rolled my head back. He then tore off his shirt and I licked his abs. He then removed the rest of our clothes. He matched his tip with my opening and started to go in. I gasped at the size. He thrusted in and out of me. All I felt was pleasure. I moaned. He sped up and thrusted in and out very quickly. The people outside heard it. I heard them say, " I think they're doing more than kissing!" He hit my g-spot. " Mmmmm Ethan! Again!" I moaned. I heard giggles outside. And I heard a timer go off. " K, Guys! You're done!" They yelled. We didn't stop. They opened the door and saw me laying down legs open with Ethan's member thrusting in and out of me. Me moaning and yelling his name. We stopped, put our clothes back on and continued to play the game.

SORRY THIS ONE WAS
SHORT!