Movie Magic

I am an actress. One day I was working on a romance movie with my handsome co-star, Grayson. We walked on set to film our romance scene. I stood where the director placed me. " And action!" I heard the director yell. Grayson opened the door and walked in. " Ella! There you are! I was worried sick!" He said grabbing my hands. I slipped out of his grip and walked towards a fake window. " When I look out, I see the dream I once had for this place," I sighed. " I wanted to be a fashion designer, Jordan!" " I can't make you a fashion designer, but I can be the man of your dreams," he said. He pulled my towards a bed and we pretended to have sex. " And cut!" I heard the director yell. I ran out, and hugged Grayson. " Good Job!" He exclaimed. " thanks, you too," I said, sipping water. Everyone left,  except Grayson and I. I went to get changed. I got out of my heavy costume and realized I didn't bring my pants, so I decided to run and get my pants while I thought Grayson was getting dressed. When I ran out, I ran into Grayson, who was also naked. " Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed seeing him fully naked. ( Also at the size of his member) " I thought we could really act out or movie in real life," he said pulling me towards him. I grinned and he roughly kissed me. Every now an then he would stop and say a line. Like, " Baby, you're all mine!" Or " I won't ever let you go." He then stopped kissing me and looked at my body. " Mmm you're hot, Y/N!" He started to nibble at my ear. " I've been waiting to do this to you sense the first time we ran this scene." He smirked at me. He held his member near my mouth. " Suck!" He commanded. I took his painfully large member into my mouth and began to suck it. Grayson moaned and I pushed it farther back. Until it reached the back of my throat and I gagged a bit. He then pulled out and he pushed it in my pussy. He slowly thrusted in and out. " GRAYSON YOURE SO FREAKING HUGE!!" I yelled. I soon got used to his length and felt instant pleasure. " Mmm Daddy!" I moaned. " You like it when I please you?" He asked. I nodded wanting more. I felt a knot in my tummy and I came. He pulled out of me. He gave me back my pants and we left. I enjoy watching that movie every day.