College party

It was my first college party. I decided to dress well, a little skimpy. I put on my best fitting dress that hugged all my curves and left. When I arrived at the party, I saw a man across the room. His dark hair, muscular body, and gorgeous eyes. He looked my way and smiled. My heart raced. I looked up and saw my bestie, making out with a guy on the balcony. When they finished, she came down and hugged me. " Hey, Y/N!" She exclaimed. " You look hot!" I laughed. " Thanks! You too!" I looked over at the hot guy and saw him looking at me. I quickly turned away. All through the party I saw him looking at me. I had enough and decided to introduce myself. " Hi, I'm Y/N!" I exclaimed. " Ethan," he smiled. His smile was gorgeous. It made me wanna sing about cupcakes and rainbows and all that trash. " Is this your first party?" He asked. " Is it that obvious?" I nervously chuckled. " You haven't made out or had sex with anyone, so yeah," he said leaning back. I blushed. He looked at my body with a thirsty glare. I looked at his pants and I saw his boner. " Maybe I can fix that." He whispered. " What?" I said confused. He pulled me upstairs, into a bedroom and locked it. " We're gonna go slow,ok?" He asked. I nodded. He slowly and gently pulled my face towards his. He put his lips on mine. They were so soft and delicate. He then slowly moved his tongue in my mouth. He moved his tongue in a circular motion. He put his hands on my waist and I put mine in his gorgeous hair. He took his lips off mine and we locked eyes. His eyes shimmered. They were by far the hottest eyes I had ever seen. He then grabbed my head and pulled me back in. He started to move away from my lips. He kissed the bottom of my lips, moving down to my jaw line. He then started to move down to my neck. He gave me a wet kiss and then blew on it. Which gave me a tingly sensation. He kept moving along my neck while I ran my fingers through his hair. He started kissing me near my ear and gave it a little nibble. His bite gave me a rush of pleasure. He then stopped and whispered in my ear, " You're so hot!" He then breathed on my neck and I once again shivered. He moved his hands up and down my body, exploring every curve. He French kissed me, his tongue moving all around my mouth.He then put his finger on my mouth and pushed away. He unhooked my lacy bra and stared at my huge boobs. " Dang, you have amazing boobs," he said in an extremely sexy voice. He gently stroked the tops of my breasts. He did this while gently kissing my collar bone. He massaged the sides of my breasts and I let out a little moan of pleasure. He then started to kiss me and took his hands off my breasts. I was annoyed. I didn't like this teasing. He then felt I was ready. He circled my areola with his thumbs. " Mmmm," I softly moaned. He used his tongue to draw the circle of my areola. He took my nipple into his mouth and licked and sucked on it. He soon went back to using his fingers. He went back and forth between the two. " Harder," He asked looking up at me with those eyes. I nodded eagerly. He nibbled a bit on my nipple. He made his way down to my stomach. He roughly sucked on my skin. Every now and then, he would give a little nibble. He then licked an E on my stomach. I released a little " mmmm" at this tingling sensation. He then removed my underwear. He started at my ankles, kissing and sucking until he was at my pussy. He took off his clothes and he slightly put the tip in. " Wow! You're so big!" I exclaimed. He started to thrust in and out. I almost died from the pain. He then got faster. " Mmm Ethan! Faster!" I moaned. He continued to speed up. I was a moaning mess. I had never felt so much pleasure. But then I started to feel a knot and his thrusts became sloppier. " Ethan, I'm about to cum!" I exclaimed. " Me too." He said. He thrusted a couple more times and then we both released. He pulled out of me and licked everything up. We put our clothes back on and I ran off. I found my friends and told them everything.

BTW HUGE SHOUTOUT TO Catpack ! She pretty much gave me this idea! She is an awesome writer and she is writing a Hamilton smut book! So go read her books!