*Unity Day Fun (Jasper x Reader x Bellamy)

Request: "I was wondering if you could do a rough smut where the reader is Jasper's girlfriend and its unity day so they gets drunk and have a threeway with Bellamy?" ~ Anonymous

I think I have read something simular to this, but regardless I'd be delighted. This is my first threeway fic, so just warning you lol ❤

Warning: Smut, cursing, ect

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" The group chanted as you chugged down the rest of your drink. One hand firmly holding on to your cup of Monty's fantasic moonshine, and the other on the shoulder of your boyfriend, Jasper. Who chanted along, and watched in awe as you downed the drink. When you finished, they cheered, and shouted as you balanced on Jasper who held you by your hips. He kissed your cheek and neck in triumph as you tried to regain your composer. But that was nearly impossible at this point, you were practically hammered.

"Thats my girl!" Jasper shouted with glee, as he gave you a slightly sloppy kiss. You smiled, a goofy smile you couldn't help. But then again there was a lot you couldn't help at this point. Neither could Jasper. Or half of the camp for that matter. Everyone was a little tipsy by now, after all Unity Day does that to a person. You looked around at the group before you noticed that Jasper's kisses became more and more impatient. You giggled a bit as he tickled your neck.

"Jasper, what are you doing?" He held you closer to him, pressing your body against his. One hand which was firmly placed on your waist slid down and groped your ass as he made out with you. The boy couldn't help himself, you were just too damn hot. His hands wondered all over your body. "Jasper, not in public." You protested.

"I cant help it baby, I want you so badly." He whimpered into your neck. Your cheeks were bright red, and if not from the alcohol, from your boyfriend who gave zero fucks about PDA. "C'mon, lets go to my tent." He begged. "I wanna fuck you senseless." He smacked your ass before he pulled you towards his and Monty's shared tent. Once you made it inside, he was all over you. Practically ripping your clothes off before you took his own off. It was a fit of passion as you found yourself laying down in the poorly made bed, with your half naked body pressed against his.

"Hey Jasper I-" The familier deep voice stopped, and you snapped your attention to Bellamy. Who stood in the center of the tent, gawking.

"Oh hey Bellamy!" Jasper gave an awkward smile, as if nothing was off. You just stared at him, thinking he would leave, but he was frozen. Jasper looked at you for a moment, before looking back at Bellamy. "Can we help you? Kind of in the middle of something bud!" Bellamy shook his head, almost like he was waking himself up. "Or better yet," Jasper grinned, "wanna join?"

"What?" You asked, surprised at Jasper's offer.

"Yeah it'll be fun! What do you say Bell?" As Jasper spoke, he shifted you around. He was now under you, hands on your hips.

"I'm down if you are, Y/N." You thought for a moment, but just a moment before you looked back at Jasper and shrugged.

"What the hell."

"Haha! Thats the spirit baby!" He spanked you. "Get over here Bell. You can do whatever you want, but leave that tight pussy for me. She's my girlfriend after all." In just a few swift movements, the rest of your clothes were off. Bellamy was almost completely nude, and he was kneeling behind you. Jasper rubbed his bare cock against your clip before slowly sliding himself into your dripping wet pussy. You moaned as Bellamy groped you from behind. You looked back at his body, now completely exposed. He was watching you, moaning as Jasper slowly pumped in and out of you. His hands gliding across your thighs and hips, while Bellamy's groped your breasts. You could feel Bellamy's cock rubbing against you. He licked his finger, before carefully incerting it in your ass. You gasped, the senesation making everything Jasper was doing enhance. Jasper smiled. Bellamy took his time to finger your ass, and lubricate it. It wasn't long until you felt your climax building and building until Bellamy pulled his fingers away. You whimpered in protest for a moment. You were so close to cumming.

"Ohh fuck!" You cried, as you felt Bellamy's cock enter your ass. You didn't expect it to feel that good, didnt expect it to make you cum. Making you squirt all over Jasper. He laughed for a moment, a triumphant of laugh. Bellamy grinned before he started fucking your ass.

"What a dirty girl you are." Bellamy purred into your ear. "Letting me fuck your ass while your boyfriend takes your cunt." Jasper spanked you again. You gasped, leaning over. Jasper wrapped his arms around you, and held you close.

"Does it feel good baby?" Their timing was perfect. When Jasper pulled out, Bellamy trusted in and vise versa. You moaned a nodded, unable to think at this point. "Yeah?" Jasper bucked his hips up into you, gaining speed. Bellamy caught on. You began to shake as they grunted and moaned. Before you knew it you were cumming once again all over Jasper. Who stopped abruptly.

"What are you doing Jasper, I was close. " Bellamy asked. Jasper sat you up before pulling out.

"I got an idea." Bellamy pulled out himself, leaving you feeling a bit hollow. You moaned. Jasper stood, and Bellamy next to him. "Suck." He ordered, his dick in his hand. You looked up at Jasper, who was normally never this demanding during sex. Usually he was very romantic, and generous. But you guessed that moonshine really got to him. You licked his cock, all the way up his shaft, to his tip.

"Dont you forget about me." Bellamy commanded. So you took his cock in his hand and began to jerk him off. Every now and then you would switch but you were always pleasing one of them. It was at this moment that you could compare their cocks. You knew Jasper's, it wasn't too slim, wasn't too fat. But it was longer than average. Bellamy, he was new. His cock was more veiny. It wasn't longer, but it had a good girth to it. At one point, Jasper became impatient, and he began to fuck your mouth. At that point, whoever wasn't using your mouth, was being jerked off. They took turns for a while until Bellamy started panting. He said he was gonna cum as he fucked your mouth. You were so ready to swallow his load. But Jasper pulled him away.

"Not yet."

"Jasper, I gotta cum man." Bellamy whined.

"Don't worry, just one more position." He leaned down, and pulled you up. Your legs were weak from your orgasms you could barley stand. Jasper pulled you close, and kissed you before he took your ass in his hands. He picked you up, and you held onto him as he instructed Bellamy to go from behind again. Once again they positioned themselves, and inserted their cocks into your wet holes. You gasped, clinging to Jasper. You moaned out a slur of curse words as they bounced you on their dicks. Jasper whispering in your ear, and Bellamy leaning in to bite your shoulder and neck.

"What a good girl Y/N, aren't you going to thank your boyfriend for letting me share you? For letting me fuck you?" Bellamy growled, his thrusts becoming more and more needy. He was close.

"Th-Thank you baby." You could barley speak. Your orgasm quickly approaching as well.

"Awww sweet Y/N." Jasper murmured as he thrusted into you, holding you close. He too was becoming a grunting, panting mess. "Ohhh yes." He moaned, thrusting deeper, and harder into your cervix. You arched your back as you came again, clinging to your boyfriend. It wasn't long until Bellamy's cock started to twitch, and his load shot deep inside of you. He growled in your ear as his hips convulsed, refusing to move until he was finished. Jasper, wasn't far behind. As soon as Bellamy finished, he gasped and pumped shot after shot of his cum into your pussy. You were shaking, and the warm feeling was so bizzare and yet it was a wondeful way to ride out your own orgasm.

"Damn..." Bellamy pulled out, and panted as he tried to gain some form of consciousness. You felt the warm fluids leak out, as Jasper layed you down in bed. Pulling out himself, he rubbed your back and watched his own mess slowly flow out of you.

"That was, awesome." He breathed. Bellamy nodded as he got himself dressed. "Thanks man." Bellamy nodded at him.

"Anytime. Y/N is, one special girl." You watched them talk for a moment about scheduals for watch. Before Jasper looked back at you, and smiled.

"What do you think?"

"I think, I'm not going to be able to walk for a while." You confessed. He chuckled, and layed down beside you. He kissed your forehead and held you close as you fell asleep. You would wake up the next morning feeling sore, and the three of you would barley be able to remember any of it. The only thing there, was that you knew you had a threeway. And you knew it was awesome.